• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

serious sex problem question

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok been on test at a trt type dose for 5 months or so now and low dose deca 150mg week. 5 weeks on ghrp2/mod grf 1. i have no erection problems now or before. but now it takes much longer to cum and sometimes i can't the wife gets mad and tells me to stop. i've heard prolactin build up can cause this? started some blr prolactone this week any other ideas?

not really. havent came in 2 days and today after 20-30 minutes had to quit because she was going to be late for work.

IF prolacin is the issue... in order to lower prolactin u need to raise dopamine.. bromo, caber, Vit B6, or P5P (Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate) the active form of B6 is much more effective @ lower dose, all have been shown to lower Prolacin levels... ...Can also try, L-Tyrosine, precursor to dopamine... L- Dopa (Mucuna pruiens/Velvet Bean) .. Vitex (Agnus Castus) .. Each may work for some and while not others.. P5P works for me though and is a cheap, easily available supplement... By TRT dose what do you mean, 100mg? And deca for 5 months as well with test?

Slightly higher than trt 250mg test e ew and 150 deca ew. Have done blood work and everything as far as kidney,liver and all look pretty decent.

do u use an AI with that test dose? I had to use Arimidex 2x/wk with 100mg test cyp/wk...I'm on Androgel now cuz I didn't like the constant micro management of E2 levels, numerous drugs/ancilaries to maintain proper hormone levels hcg, arim, etc... haha, but now I'm seriously considering going back to test inj. after stumbling on info on running TRT with Sub Q inj. minimizing the wide swings in test and E2 levels.... crap, I'm never getting off so it doesn't matter I guess and ED is a side with both admin routes for me..

Drop the deca for a little while, that's my guess. Could be prolactin-related, so caber is an option.

If you want to know for sure, go get a blood test (take a look at the sticky in the lab test forum) and post the results here so we can find out what's up.

i've got labs posted from a few weeks ago in lab test section. e2 was 41. using fomeron and has been working good since then ive increased to using it ed instead of eod. just start the blr prolactone wed. so will see how that works. i had the female hormone panel done does that show prolactin level? thanks guys. you wouldnt believe the crap i get ig i dont finish.

i've got labs posted from a few weeks ago in lab test section. e2 was 41. using fomeron and has been working good since then ive increased to using it ed instead of eod. just start the blr prolactone wed. so will see how that works. i had the female hormone panel done does that show prolactin level? thanks guys. you wouldnt believe the crap i get ig i dont finish.

High doses of AIs are also possible. You don't want them too low or too high! Cut back a little.

IML Gear Cream!
I've had the same problem.. At first you would think its great, and not a "real" problem, but she starts to complain, get upset, worried. " are you not attracted to me anymore?" Plus it is frustrating after awhile....

but she starts to complain, get upset, worried. " are you not attracted to me anymore?"

sounds like marriage! lol!

I've had the same problem.. At first you would think its great, and not a "real" problem, but she starts to complain, get upset, worried. " are you not attracted to me anymore?" Plus it is frustrating after awhile....

that's what she is saying. Plus I want mine
lol

I would drop the Deca for a few months and get on Caber. Labs would be conclusive but what you are describing is typical of high prolactin.

Labs are always great and you should never skip them unless you have to. With that said, yes, BLR Prolactrone will help immensely and you should be shooting before too long. In fact you might be having multiples. L-Dopa is what is doing the magic. Check it out! Very Fascinating Stuff! One caveat is to limit yourself to 3 caps a day and 8 weeks at a go. If you are running a cycle you can go a bit longer but like with all things you want your body to reset itself to it's natural state and have a good rest period.

Get Shredded!
I would drop the Deca for a few months and get on Caber. Labs would be conclusive but what you are describing is typical of high prolactin.

thanks for all the input. does the female hormone panel at lab corp show prolactin levels? if not what test do i need to get?

I have the same problem when my prolactin is up. Good for fucking a whore all night but not for a quicky. Get some caber

Do like the chicks do, and fake it. Have a little satchel of elmer's glue handy.

NOPE! That shit ain't going to work! Women like to feel that warm cum in their vaginas and anywhere. She'll kick his ass if she finds out she's been ELMERED! LOL

Back