• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dogs and AAS

hightestfuel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do some pretty big schutzhund training. In our group, 7 of us have won National titles, and 3 have gone on to represent International. One of these guy's kennels is working with a major University's Vet program working with hip dysplasia. He has GSD's currently being treated with Deca and possibly winstrol. In the past, he has had stem cells introduced. Soon he will be administering "GH" (different than HGH but i can't ask alot of details). He sells MANY of his prospects to Homeland Security/ TSA/ police/ etc. so i don't want to ask too many questions.
Does anyone know links to studies (pubmed for dogs lol) where AAS has been administered to dogs for quality of life?
ADMIN- if this thread is out of bounds or goes off track, please end it immediately. I honestly don't want a "I just fed my cat 50 mg of Dbol" thread, although that one was hilarious. Just would like to find resources for extended a dogs working life, and most importantly improving their quality of life.

This is interesting to say the least, I was under the impression science has moved more to genetic engineering/manipulation for animals though. Like modifying myostatin and such. I know they have done studies on rats at least.

This is interesting to say the least, I was under the impression science has moved more to genetic engineering/manipulation for animals though. Like modifying myostatin and such. I know they have done studies on rats at least.
Good point! I know this technology has received alot of attention. I have not stayed current on it, but will do some reading. Anybody know any studies or protocols?
As far as the future? STEM CELLS! Unfortunately, we are 20 years away from it being mainstream.

I thought Stem Cell research got shut down because of the methods they used to obtain stem cells. Aborted foetus

Probably has been shutdown for people, although en vitro yields stem cells that could be harvested instead of discarded- that for another day.
right now stem cells for dogs can be done for under $5K. Wish I could post links on the phone- YouTube has a military working dog who's handler was killed, and he was crippled. Remarkable recovery! I've seen a dog go from crippled to running in under 3 months after a stem cell treatment. Had full PT, water treadmill, acupuncture, message, etc.
Several cool links on dog stem cells. Ill post links in the AM.

I'd imagine it depends on the breed. I feel like feeding a full-blooded male pitbull a few dozen MG of test a week is a recipe for disaster lol. Gonna get territorial as fack

That would be really odd to give a dog aas immoral in my opinion

You'd have good luck reading up on horses and cows. There are massive histories and studies done with AAS and growth hormone on them. I'm sure much of it is transferable to dogs (as much as it is to humans.)

IML Gear Cream!
my babys momma (lmao) has hairless little dogs I wonder if i gave them 50mgs of dbol and some test if they would get pumped up and jacked :roflmao:

I take AAS, am i immoral? Are stem cells for human cancer patients immoral? Please read Streettimes sig for my thoughts.

The immoral part is that the dog has no choice, it would be forced upon the dog. I'm sure you decided you would like to start taking steroids. I'm willing to bet cancer patients are all for stem cells.

I'd like to say I'm not starting am argument. I know you were just starting a discussion. Just saying why someone would consider it immoral.

I am in no way trying to improve the dogs appearance. I am looking for ways (including ethical breeding, health testing including OFAs and PennHip testing) to prevent dogs from SUFFERING with degenerative hip issues. Probably not the best place to ask, but I appreciate everyone who contributed!

I get that 100%. As someone who watched their dog (Australian Shepard) suffer with hip pain (lucky only later in her life, she was 14 before any issues) I would be all for doing anything that would help with little to no side effects. To have to watch that happen to a young pup though. Sorry to hear that brother.

my babys momma (lmao) has hairless little dogs I wonder if i gave them 50mgs of dbol and some test if they would get pumped up and jacked :roflmao:
Dbol would be terrible for a dog's liver. There are people who give dogs test to fight them, and that's beyond scummy in my opinion too.

I am in no way trying to improve the dogs appearance. I am looking for ways (including ethical breeding, health testing including OFAs and PennHip testing) to prevent dogs from SUFFERING with degenerative hip issues. Probably not the best place to ask, but I appreciate everyone who contributed!
Dog breeding journals perhaps also?

I'm the guy from " what if I fed a cat dbol". I laughed my ass off on that one.
I've heard of these fighting pit bull handlers giving their dogs tren. Pretty foolish and immoral, but they'r doing it... I'd hate to have a jacked up pit bull all trenned out turn on me!
But I don't see what's immoral about helping a dog with hip dysplasia, or giving stem cells to a crippled dog( or person for that matter).

If you want to have a big bad ass dog, just use selective breeding. This breed is now extinct, but the ancient Romans had a breed of war dog that weighed i think at least several hundred pounds, so it is possible to breed something huge like that if you want.

Back