• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

legend's cut stack?

rebapurdy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has anyone used Legend's cut stack yet and if so how did it go for you? If not what would your opinion on the mix good bad thoughts?

CUT STACK 150(150mg/ml) 1 vialDetails:Cut-stack contains 3 different active substances:

Testosterone Propionate: 50mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 50mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 50mg

I must see this question like everyday. We sell the raws to make the cut stack and they are tested. The reason you probably do not see many reviews is because people have been bulking all winter. We have only been around since Nov. I am sure there are a few people around who have used the cutstack but not many so far. Everyone is ramping up on their cuts now. Our Tren, Mast, and Prop are all great and g2g

I haven't taken legends, but this is a staple for me during contest prep. Love it

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

If I would be willing to put the powder to the test , would you be willing to let me post the independent third party lab reports on this site ? melt point / heavy metal/ mas spec / spec gravity / other adjunct's ... My children are MS in chem engineering, working toward PHD's. So I have access to university labs. Discreet - No disrespect , but there seems to be ALOT of tall words regarding products here from a lot of sources that are really unknown ( for good reason ) to the end users , I would like to see a little toe to toe random sampling posted to support the statements , same as blood work...without it its a guessing game .........................

thanks I think I'll do the same but add 50 winny and a bit of deca for the joints when I run the winny

IML Gear Cream!
If I would be willing to put the powder to the test , would you be willing to let me post the independent third party lab reports on this site ? melt point / heavy metal/ mas spec / spec gravity / other adjunct's ... My children are MS in chem engineering, working toward PHD's. So I have access to university labs. Discreet - No disrespect , but there seems to be ALOT of tall words regarding products here from a lot of sources that are really unknown ( for good reason ) to the end users , I would like to see a little toe to toe random sampling posted to support the statements , same as blood work...without it its a guessing game .........................

Shit if like to see you get a sample of everyone's shit and get it tested. I'd also like your kids to cook for me... Lol

Well I would have the testing completed , but would have to purchase discreetly from various locations , so as to get a true blind study- that the UGL's would not be sending the 'personal stash'. I would do it , if the board would allow me to post the results - and not remove them if they came back in a neg light .....hell I may do it and post them on the internet... beauty of being this age is my pockets are deep and I need things to do.

Well I would have the testing completed , but would have to purchase discreetly from various locations , so as to get a true blind study- that the UGL's would not be sending the 'personal stash'. I would do it , if the board would allow me to post the results - and not remove them if they came back in a neg light .....hell I may do it and post them on the internet... beauty of being this age is my pockets are deep and I need things to do.

No worries here. That would be a great asset to the community. do it up bro!

ok , DONE ...it will take some time as waiting for shipping, have contacted a few friends on the East coast and South , also cali ....we will post a list when ordered and received ... testing will take a couple of weeks ...even had one of the professors ( PHD ) interested in the outcome ...so it will be done as a research lab with the MS , we will also be testing inj liquid , Im donating 2500.00 for product for testing purposes - lets see how far this rabbit hole goes .........this is getting fun

ok , DONE ...it will take some time as waiting for shipping, have contacted a few friends on the East coast and South , also cali ....we will post a list when ordered and received ... testing will take a couple of weeks ...even had one of the professors ( PHD ) interested in the outcome ...so it will be done as a research lab with the MS , we will also be testing inj liquid , Im donating 2500.00 for product for testing purposes - lets see how far this rabbit hole goes .........this is getting fun

That's awesome!, and we will be anticipating your research

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome!, and we will be anticipating your research

Back