• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

acne

ytown25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw my buddy and he has crazy bad acne. he's been running test 750-1g. I don't have any problems what so ever but he also gets gyno side problems as well so he takes adex. his diet is shitty but he's a power lifter. why is he breaking out so bad?

how old, and did he already have acne? I get a little acne on cycle, but if he already has a problem it may be worse on cycle

he's like 23-24 I think. I don't member having much acne before but now I feel bad for the guy his is covered and his face is getting bad to

I had acne at 18-24 at which time they put me on accutane it was so bad. I went on for 6 months. It did work although my lips were completley chapped the whole time, my face was dry as hell. It worked got rid of all my acne. Now I am 31 and I have used ph cycles and gotten mild acne. I am thinking of going back on accutane for my fist test cycle because it was so bad before. IMO start accuntane a few months before you start your cycle. Accutane kills your pores..so those pores can no longer produce oil and bacteria that mix to cause acne. It has to work.

I took accutane and it will get rid of all your acne but it's some nasty shit. I was so dry my lips would crack a bleed my skin turned red and dry and hurt. I think I was on for around 5 months and once I came off I didn't have problem with acne until my recent cycle. I don't want to do accutane again though. It was allot to handle and it's really hard on your liver. Had blood work done every month while I was on and had to stop at 5 months because my liver was shutting down. It does work however.

IML Gear Cream!
We're you only taking accutane? I was on accutane when I was younger and never had elevated liver values and I drank like a fish haha

I get it on my back.

The best thing I've found for dealing with it is just staying clean, showering twice a day and scrubbing my back well. It's not been something that would make consider putting an extra drug in my body for.

I get it on my back.

The best thing I've found for dealing with it is just staying clean, showering twice a day and scrubbing my back well. It's not been something that would make consider putting an extra drug in my body for.
Yeah I hate to have to put another drug in my body but sometimes mine gets pretty bad even when doing as you described.

I get it on my back. Jumping in a tanning booth helps. And a good back wash helps too.

Back