• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Help for my first cycle Please!!!

babarrr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all the members.
Before i seek the advice and suggestions from the experienced here, i do wanna let you all know a bit about my past experience withsteroids . I never had any cycle before but i did experience a Deca shot in my teen which shrank my testes and junk the same night and never went back to normal. I never considered having a treatment for it which was really ignorant of me and now it’s too late. But anyway, i am 26 now and decided to go on a cycle.

I have done my research on my first ever cycle. I tried finding answers to certain questions but due to a lot of forums and million different experiences, i got tangled up instead of cleared. I had been reading on this forum a lot and found much appropriate to discuss it first here than anywhere else.

So here is going to be my cycle and some of my basic questions are along with it.

Week 1 - 12: Test-E Dose: 400mg/Wk in two shots (using less quantity due to fear of gyno)

Week 1 – 6: D-Bol Dose: 5-10mg/Day (Please advise if this is okay still)

Q: The only reason i am using it in a very small quantity is to minimize its side effects specially high B.P. Guys tell me if it’s a good idea?

Q: Now please do let me know that if i am going to use AI during the cycle, will the following dose be okay considering my lower D-Bol dose?

Week 1 – 12: Aromasin Dose: 6.25mg ED

And should i keep that up until my last T-shot or carry it through all the way till my PCT ends?

HERE IS MY PCT PLAN:

Week 15 – 16: Nolvadex Dose: 40mg/day
Week 17: Same Dose: 20mg/day
Week 18: Same Dose: 10mg/day

Q: Mostly people say to use both Clomid and Nolvadex on PCT, is it a good idea, if Yes then how does my clomid dose look like?

Week 15 – 16: Clomid Dose: 150mg/day
Week 17: Same Dose: 100mg/day
Week 18: Same Dose: 50mg/day

Q: Now one school of thought says to use HCG and other says it’s not a good idea and another says use it when necessary, Now i really need an expert advice on HCG whether to use it or not because i don’t want to screw up my HPTA?

Q: What possible things can go wrong even if cycle and diet is proper? In order to avoid that, what kinds of medicines should i have handy? What precautions should i take?

Q: Can i discontinue my cycle right in somewhere due to its swear side affects? Will my PCT have to change and how? I mean, do i have to wait for 2 weeks after my discontinuation to start PCT?

Guys, i really appreciate your help here. It’s going to be my first ever steroid cycle so kind of a paranoid. I am going to get my blood test done before injecting my first shot. Although i had one terrible experience in my teenage due to lack of knowledge. Thank you all!!!

Back