• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

GR Anabolic Before & after cycle pics

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone wants to ever QUESTION how potent and accurate GRs gear is ? well here is prof. aside from me running a cycle and logging with results check out my boy in this thread. He is 7 weeks done running ALL GR gear. test, EQ and dbol. Only 500mg of each a week and he has blow the hell up. Look at post #19 for before and afters.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/19811-GrAnabolic-is-GREAT/page2

Yeah the genesis line is no joke. On it right now and went from 170-200 and isn't even week 8 yet. . granted I did a ridiculous frontload, but the gear is top notch!!

Also, constantly giving input to custom probably is responsible for 2/3 of those gains. 9/10 of his responses were : "up the dose you pussy, your gonna be fine, and lift more weight like a man." xD Why anyone else would use anything other than the GR genesis line is beyond me. The results + Dath's lab results speak for themselves

What line was he running Dutch?

He is running only the best my brother and what i use...GENSIS !! For the dbol though he is using Hubei and loving it. He said he added 7lbs in 9 days after adding the Dbol.

Also, constantly giving input to custom probably is responsible for 2/3 of those gains. 9/10 of his responses were : "up the dose you pussy, your gonna be fine, and lift more weight like a man." xD Why anyone else would use anything other than the GR genesis line is beyond me. The results + Dath's lab results speak for themselves

Gensis is seriously so good dude. I dont know why people dont hop on it more. I am on the NPP and test e right now and HOLY SHIT CRAZY. i am barely running any and seeing major changes already. 450 test/ 300npp.

Back