• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So this must be the tren train

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well here I've been bitching about how I haven't felt the tren and hardly have any sides for these first two weeks, well... Last night the train came, full friggin steam ! Sweats , anxiety, lsd like dreams. The pressure wash guy starts cleaning the building next to my bedroom at 8 am, the frige is vibrating and I am ready to kill everyone within a 2 mile radious ! I guess I just have to laugh at myself and to top it off I have to go for an echo cardiogram in 2 hours.

Well here I've been bitching about how I haven't felt the tren and hardly have any sides for these first two weeks, well... Last night the train came, full friggin steam ! Sweats , anxiety, lsd like dreams. The pressure wash guy starts cleaning the building next to my bedroom at 8 am, the frige is vibrating and I am ready to kill everyone within a 2 mile radious ! I guess I just have to laugh at myself and to top it off I have to go for an echo cardiogram in 2 hours.

Probably because tren is designed for a 1600 lb male bull. Let me know when you start sprouting horns.

What's the ECG for?

I may need a new mattress after my tren run. I really had no sides and never got the vivid dream experience others had mentioned. I hoped to experience that one, but the only issue I had was with the night sweats. The actual sweating part is not so bad, but my bed now has a bad case of the stinch. It's pretty disgusting. Not sure why my sweat now smells like someone who hasn't showered in over a month, but it's just nasty. Sometimes it's hard to even fall asleep because the smell is embedded in my pillow and mattress and it's like sleeping next to a hobo.

With all that being said....I love my tren!

I may need a new mattress after my tren run. I really had no sides and never got the vivid dream experience others had mentioned. I hoped to experience that one, but the only issue I had was with the night sweats. The actual sweating part is not so bad, but my bed now has a bad case of the stinch. It's pretty disgusting. Not sure why my sweat now smells like someone who hasn't showered in over a month, but it's just nasty. Sometimes it's hard to even fall asleep because the smell is embedded in my pillow and mattress and it's like sleeping next to a hobo.

From the sounds of it, investing in a waterproof mattress protector isnt a bad idea.

can't wait to get on it!

Damnit, I need some real tren to get the full affect! My first run blew cuz I think my powder is really under dosed..

LOL, the night sweats don't hit me til about wk2-3 then it's new sheets each day. Stand by trick that may help is dropping carbs from your last meal or possibly 2.

Whats your cycle look like?

IML Gear Cream!
Whats your cycle look like?
Week 1-4
Dbol 50 mg/day
Test e 750 wk
Tren a 350mg/wk
Week 5-8
Test e 1000mg/wk
Tren a 350 mg/wk
Week 9-10
Test e 1250 mg /wk
Dbol 50 mg/day
Aromasin 12.5 mg day
hcg 1000iu/wk

Well if thurs. night was bad last night was pure hell ! I just haven't been feeling good , like myself. Tired and strength gains have slowed so after training last night I took a shot of test p 150mg. Us older guys do this on occasion to give us a boost. Felt better and went to sleep. Woke up a 4:00 am and had full on flu symptoms. I mean soaking wet but FREEZING and shaking. It was horrible . So far today I have not pinned the tren, I just don't know if this is for me. Maybe it was the extra test, I rarely get test flu though. Not sure what to make of all this. I don't care how I look what I felt last night is not worth it. I do want to give it at least 3 weeks to fully access the tren and I am sure this cycle will be amazing in the results department but one of the main reasons I cycle is because it make me feel great. It give me a quality of life I wouldn't have otherwise. If I am going around feeling like shit what is the point ? But being the sick crazy guy I am i will probably get out the vial shortly and go again. lol. I'll stop carbs earlier and def not take anymore test than what the plan calls for !

maybe cut back on the tren instead of stopping

Well if thurs. night was bad last night was pure hell ! I just haven't been feeling good , like myself. Tired and strength gains have slowed so after training last night I took a shot of test p 150mg. Us older guys do this on occasion to give us a boost. Felt better and went to sleep. Woke up a 4:00 am and had full on flu symptoms. I mean soaking wet but FREEZING and shaking. It was horrible . So far today I have not pinned the tren, I just don't know if this is for me. Maybe it was the extra test, I rarely get test flu though. Not sure what to make of all this. I don't care how I look what I felt last night is not worth it. I do want to give it at least 3 weeks to fully access the tren and I am sure this cycle will be amazing in the results department but one of the main reasons I cycle is because it make me feel great. It give me a quality of life I wouldn't have otherwise. If I am going around feeling like shit what is the point ? But being the sick crazy guy I am i will probably get out the vial shortly and go again. lol. I'll stop carbs earlier and def not take anymore test than what the plan calls for !

Sorry to hear about the shitty night, brother. Drop the carbs out of your last meal altogether, and give it a few more days. If it is still miserable, just drop the tren. For some people (myself included) Tren is just not a good fit. I have tried (and failed) several times to add Tren to a cycle, and I literally sweat my balls off all the time, and sit up all night long with a fucking 12 gauge ready to blow the heads of the people I am sure are outside my house. Yeah, no tren for GSRacer

Yes I did pin again Ha. I will make the carb adjustments and possibly reduce the tren dose before I drop it completely if it comes to that . I have learned one thing for sure - tren is in another level as far as AAS are concerned. All these compounds are very powerful but tren is a beast and if not respected and used carefully it WILL hurt you. Some would say just run the test lower than the tren but this is a full on mass cycle not a recomp and I feel it better to run a larger dose of test for that. After all this though when I look in the mirror today I have a BIG grin on my face !!!

Get a mattress protector next time brother - it's like a fabric cover that you can change under your sheets every week.
Also, turn off the heating or turn on the AC (depending on the time of year/temp) to keep your room ice cold. It won't solve the problem, but it'll help.

I got some tren e coming my way soon. I love it but I hate it. Night sweats. Cold sweats breathing like a fatass. But I stick it out and the results are always worth it. I'm glad i don't have the insomnia

Same experience here- the sweats were intense but didn't really notice much of a problem until all of a sudden one day it was like "WTF is that smell".. haha. small price to pay for the benefits of Tren.

Make sure to drink lots and lots of water. Not getting enough water may be part of the stinky sweat. If you can't piss out enough urea by drinking enough water, you will sweat it out.
I guess i'm just lucky, I already have insomnia and anxiety problems and they don't seem to get worse on Tren. I only notice that I'm fucking hot all the time and dehydrate fast. When I wake up my sinuses are totally dry and my piss is a frothy orange. -gotta pound the H20!
I don't get any aggression but I'm horny as fuck, moreso than being on just Test. I wanna fuck every decent-looking woman I run into, all the time. Last time I was on Tren my cycle went over my anniversary and I fucked my wife for 5 hours, no shit! It only took like 10 minutes to recupe. My wife was a quivering exhausted mess and I still jerked it a few times afterwards.

Gotta love tren!! Shooting ed as opposed to eod significantly helped my sides. (sweating, restlessness)

Get Shredded!
Yeah ed pin helps alot with the sides.
only bad side i got is sweating and heartburn
had to put a towel on my side of the bed so that helped a little

Back