• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle layout *GR Baby*

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo this guy I know, he knows a guy whose got a rat. This is what he's doing.

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 300 mg every 3.5 days (600mg/week total)
Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
week 1 to 4: sdrol @ 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

*POSSIBLY* Week 1 to 14: Proviron @ 50mg everyday (350mg/week total)

******PCT*******
14 Days after last Prick

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

So I have two questions.

-first question:
Should I stagger my Test E and HCG injections or does it not matter.

-2nd question:
Could I throw some motherfucking Big Dick Proviron in this mix at 50mg everyday? I've read that it's not overly toxic. Also it lowers SHBG which prevents estrogen from forming instead of needing to use an AI and blocking the effects. Also I read it frees up more test for your body to use.

I know everyone says stick with just test for your first cycle, but I don't really see this as adding more compounds to my cycle I see it as solely assisting My cycle which is Test E.

thoughts???? Feedback???
Would be appreciated.

Looks solid to me.

No reason to stagger your test and HCG.

Proviron is always a winner in my book.

Might want to bump that adex up to 0.5mg EOD until you get blood work.

As long as your diet is in check (read: eat everything not bolted down) you (your rat) should see some nice gains.

Warrior

Nice looking bro!
I only know how proviron works and not dosing. Find a dosing though and throw it in.
The camp on staggering hCG and Test is split.
I personally hCG sun/wed and Test E Mon/Thurs on my ummm, rat (I do this because I like the process of injecting things with a syringe. It's science!)
Works for my rat and it's what I've seen most people recommend
I wouldn't count on the proviron doing the entire job an AI would do though

Best of luck to your friends project

and make sure you talk to your friend about his rat and keep us updating on the rats progress on the wheel and finding the cheese in the maze.

lol

Looks solid. I like to put my hcg in the same pin with my test so I don't waste pins. Entirely up to you.

Fucking totally forgot that's a old sheet I copy and pasted for my cycle... Not using Sdrol now.

Using Dbol @ 20/30/40/40

Yeah my rat is definetly gonna get blood before and during and after. Gonna try and keep a log of his whole progress at least as best i can. It's my first time after all so I will probably miss a few days lol.

I like how this thread starts out like a narcotics anonymous board...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Looks great man! :winkfinger: Your buddy has a lucky rat. Here's what I expect it to look like.

1987_Splinter.jpg

Give or take.

Similar question here Warrior. What about dosage timing on dbol. I've read it has a 7-8 hour half life so some people say 3-4 times a day for steady blood levels. Other say all of it before a workout to maximize the effect. What would you recommend?

Similar question here Warrior. What about dosage timing on dbol. I've read it has a 7-8 hour half life so some people say 3-4 times a day for steady blood levels. Other say all of it before a workout to maximize the effect. What would you recommend?

20mg in the morning. 20mg an hour preworkout.

If you workout in the mornings, just do a morning/evening dose.

Warrior

I would start at the lower end and than up it as you go. Reap the benefits of the lower dose, adapt, than up it. MArathon not a sprint.

I would start at the lower end and than up it as you go. Reap the benefits of the lower dose, adapt, than up it. MArathon not a sprint.

That's sort of how I was feeling. I wanna try and stay at a low dose for everything and take advantages of being a virgin for the first year. You guys think anyone will notice I'm cycling once I start?

Back