• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you prefer Pussy or Penis?

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love pussy. Everything about it makes me smile. I love the taste, the smell, the look, the feel and sometimes, the woman it's attached to. However, there seems to be a few in our midst that prefer penis. I'm not talking about their own penis (who doesn't love that?). I'm talking about other men's penis'. Yes, you all know that there are tranny diddlers in our midst, and there is now an insurgency afoot. These cock-lovers are trying to turn The Pit into Ironmag's Anything Goes, and I for one, will not stand idly by and watch the inevitable influx of severely non-jacked, gear-ignorant, sexual miscreants that will soon follow.

I call ASF home, and this is in large part due to the fact that ironmag was rife with guys who know nothing about gear, hate on newbies, and neg everyone and anyone who doesn't enjoy tranny cock. I am a liberal democrat, and as such I have no problem with transexuals, and I have no problem with gays. I simply don't want to see ASF turn into a breeding ground for guys who pretend to lift, pretend to be straight, and pretend that posting trannies all over our site is a good thing.

Who's with me? Can I get an Amen for the pussy? Feel free to post honestly. I gave my opinion on a recent tranny thread, and got negged by another mod. I will counter any negs you may get from the tranny diddlers, and rep anyone who pirates a tranny thread with quality FEMALE nudity.

Much love,

GSR

als_sophie_rs8_071.jpg

with ya

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 188.png
    Video call snapshot 188.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 66
Im with you all the way GSR for your viewing pleasure, my girls pussy.

attachment

LET THERE BE PUSSY.

4DFRu.jpg

Get Shredded!
Add my reps - I'll be repping those who fight the good straight fight.

I just realized I cant rep anyone in this thread, but I also cant rep tranny trolls. FUCK FUCK

Admins should lower the number of reps before you can rep the same person again.

Add my reps - I'll be repping those who fight the good straight fight.

"The Woodshed", a monument to heterosexuality, (with a few lesbians for good measure), speaks for my devotion to the pussy.....

I just throw the tranny thing up to piss you guys off :roflmao:

I had a hot tranny once. I was four wheeling and my transmission over heated. It was very gay....

Back