• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can someone give me cliffs on.....

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
who are the IMF guys and how did the war start between these two sites?

popcorn.gif

Most members are on both boards so it's not really an "us versus them" situation.

Mostly just head butting between new ASF members and veteran ASF/IMF members.

Warrior

oh.....would I be considered a new member?

Most members are on both boards so it's not really an "us versus them" situation.

Warrior

Warrior pretty much got that right. I know my opinion will be seen as "biased" because I am a driving force of the problem.

The way I see it is, it's me calling out XYZ on his behavior on the boards. Like why is he starting threads with the sole intent to start shit, and then hiding behind his MOD title.

And on the other side you have Heckler and XYZ pretty much just slandering me. (calling me faggot with a small dick)

Don't worry though, may be not today, or even next week. They will go back to IMF and it will be over.

It's not that it "bothers me" per say. I just honestly enjoy the act of "trolling". And I am keeping it confined to the pit. It's not like I am PMing him or following him around the board, or even going to IMF to start threads there.

All is fair in love and war, yes?

Warrior

Now warrior im a member on imf since 2011 and here asf im a member for only few months, what does that make me semi vet or just plain old tranny ....hahahaha

who are the IMF guys and how did the war start between these two sites?

popcorn.gif

Cliff's Notes are as follows:

XYZ: Come at me bros!

Everyone: You're a douche nozzle, XYZ

The end.

I have almost 1000 posts! :mad:

Hey Smokey, some guys over at IM's join date is 2001, and some have 25,000 posts, and most signed up here june 2012...most of us look at asf as the sister of IM... right now asf is a little less boring than IM, I think because Prince changed[ruined] our 'rep star]& [like button] system... and custom coming over and creating havoc, forgetting how crazy IM can get... there's no hate .. just crazyness...:winkfinger:

Hey Smokey, some guys over at IM's join date is 2001, and some have 25,000 posts, and most signed up here june 2012...most of us look at asf as the sister of IM... right now asf is a little less boring than IM, I think because Prince changed[ruined] our 'rep star]& [like button] system... and custom coming over and creating havoc, forgetting how crazy IM can get... there's no hate .. just crazyness...:winkfinger:

cheers.gif

Warrior pretty much got that right. I know my opinion will be seen as "biased" because I am a driving force of the problem.

The way I see it is, it's me calling out XYZ on his behavior on the boards. Like why is he starting threads with the sole intent to start shit, and then hiding behind his MOD title.

And on the other side you have Heckler and XYZ pretty much just slandering me. (calling me faggot with a small dick)

Don't worry though, may be not today, or even next week. They will go back to IMF and it will be over.

Translation.......I'm a bitch with a hurt butt. GICH.

Joff is probably my best friend on the internets right now.

Back