• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

prop npp cycle pain

papawrat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i just started my prop and npp cycle and my first injection on glute wasent painful when i jabed but in the night i couldent take the pain its the second day and the pain is going away the area is not red and not swolen just hurts is this normal with prop and will the pain be less with after the first injection is it the ba

I like the prop bite myself. Short esters and dbol... Man that's the stuff. Suspension is even better! Call me a masochist but I love the pain. It's just like the burn of a heavy drop set to failure, you know that pain equals growth.

But as warrior added, be sure it's just pain , as seems to be the case. If it gets red or warm it can mean impurities in the oil and can spell trouble

hahah i love the pain too but not bien able to sleep at night from the pain is another thing only time i got this pain befor was with sustanon 250 from orgenon a long time ago

Im on a test prop deca run and for the most part ive had zero pip except last week I think I hit a nerve in my glute hurt like a mofo..

Yeah... I agree it's no fun when the pain is a suspected injury/infection, versus just typical pain. I've def had my freaked out days watching a lump and wondering if it was going abscess. No fun at all.

Nope and thats the way it feels when I hit a nerve to but everyone on here was telling thats what it was. I had a orange size knot in my ass cheek man it hurt and the two pins before that hurt also. All 3 painful pins came from a new vial so I swithed test p and havnt had a problem. . Hmmmm

The pain from those short esters isn't always right when you inject. You can definitely get some serious PIP hours later if you aren't acclimated to short esters. The solvents your source uses are going to dissipate pretty rapidly as they're water soluble, if anything that's what folks are feeling on injection (assuming good injection technique). I think folks tend to freak out a bit much about PIP since it's not always the same at different sites, between different folks and just the fears of needles. Tenderness/site pain and redness/inflammation are all such common reactions. At least you have a place to commiserate in your PIP if it's bugging you. Anyway, sounds normal.

IML Gear Cream!
i probably need smaller size i use 22 one inch 1/2 never hurts but proubly makes more scar tisue

Nope and thats the way it feels when I hit a nerve to but everyone on here was telling thats what it was. I had a orange size knot in my ass cheek man it hurt and the two pins before that hurt also. All 3 painful pins came from a new vial so I swithed test p and havnt had a problem. . Hmmmm

That def might suggest it was an issue with that vial. You are saying 3 bad sorts in a row from one vial... Then switch to a different one and the symptoms resolved? If that's the case, it's hard to come to any conclusion but it was the vial

I use a 23 to draw then put a fresh 25 to pin

I only have 21 1", 23 1", and 25 5/8"

Can't complain though... I am getting these for a fair price.

I hope you don't die OP

:kiss:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always order my syringes with 1 inch 20ga pins, and use those to draw. Then switch to 25ga pin for everywhere except glutes and use a 23ga there.

I've used 18g when I've had too. You know, when you run out of regs, me 23g 1.5, but still have the 18 g extraction tops. Out of laziness I def used them for several runs lol. They don't really hurt or cause and issues versus smaller gauge. Not recommending them, just saying needle size, if the needle is new a sharp is not and huge factor in painful overall. More with where the shot goes and the gear itself

I'm on the bandwagon that uses ~20ga to draw and a sharp 25ga to inject. With lengths 5/8 to 1.5 in depending on muscle and volume.

The needle does cause some physical trauma, but I think you're falling into a trap thinking this is THE major cause of scar tissue. It's an issue that's been under some study, but there's not a ton out there. In any event you have to include the deposit of the oil depot into your causes of scar tissue. You're forcing oil into tissue creating a sterile abscess in your muscle where oil isn't naturally located and it contributes to the build up of scar tissue. So use the smaller gauge needles for sure, but make sure to rotate rotate rotate. Give that muscle a chance to recover. And inject slow so that you aren't injecting that oil at high pressure forcing it into places it doesn't want to go. If you have to inject a larger volume, go to a larger muscle and use a longer needed to get good deep dissipation of the oil into that muscle. Anyway, may be wrong on some of the facts here, that's why I don't have an MD after my name. Just remember to rotate, as it probably isn't 100% related to the needle and injection technique although I think those are definitely factors.

I totally agree with this. Scar tissue is caused by frequent injections. It certainly helps to use a smaller gauge to reduce trauma to the area, but the best way minimize scar tissue is to rotate your injection sites, ESPECIALLY when using short esters.

Get Shredded!
just pinned shoulder god help me if it hurts like the glute again i noticed one of my npp bottles crashed today a little used the other one instead

just pinned shoulder god help me if it hurts like the glute again i noticed one of my npp bottles crashed today a little used the other one instead
probably virgin muscle, but your talk of crashing oils makes me concerned as to what you're injecting which is a different matter completely as I haven't seen it and don't know where it's from. Don't inject cloudy gear!

Frequency of injection, amount of time between using a given spot, amount of mls and solubility all factor in. I don't think needle gauge makes much difference for scar tissue, more comfort. Although even 18g don't hurt if they are new IMO. The needle does such minimal damage... It's really over using sites and not allowing them to recover from the oil itself that can cause scar tissue. Just my 2 cents but I am pretty confident on this one.

You must have a high threshold for pain. 18ga is practically a harpoon, and painful to inject with for us mere mortals.

You must have a high threshold for pain. 18ga is practically a harpoon, and painful to inject with for us mere mortals.

Ha ha... Yeah I have dealt with my share of pain, as most all of us have, but when I was sick I was being prescribed 200mg of cyp every other week, laughable, but I was in no condition to get more gear or pins... And didn't care at the time.

I swear my dr prescribed the cyp and 18g 1.5in pins. I just used them. Really was a mental thing as they look like a harpoon for sure, but if it was new and sharp it really didn't hurt much.

doing 900 prop and 500 npp one of the npp bottles crashed the other one is fine i can just reheat the other one later i got fever goes away and comes back my glute still hurts and its swollen i tink am done with this cycle wird my glute one hurts more than my shoulder

doing 900 prop and 500 npp one of the npp bottles crashed the other one is fine i can just reheat the other one later i got fever goes away and comes back my glute still hurts and its swollen i tink am done with this cycle wird my glute one hurts more than my shoulder

Yeah, fever and swelling are deal breakers for me. Safety force, there's always the next cycle.

home brew but this time to tell u the truth i fucked up and put to much ba into it did not tink it would mess me up this much i did not want to trow away the prop

How many mgs is the NPP?...if its over 100mg/ml its gonna have some bite....try injecting the two compounds separate also...

Back