• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pre-Workout powder with no Bloat

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JW your experience with pre-workout powders for leaning up without creatine, and what works well?

Jaked3d old formula was the best now not so great.
superpump max for me now.

Just curious, how come youre looking for pre's sans creatine? Typically the amount/serving is fairly insignificant anyways, plus youre not front loading either.

Iv'e spent ALOT of money on PWO and gotta rank it by these:
1. Rampage Raw
2. Jack3d (old formula, NOT micro)
3. Craze
4. NO. Explode

Jack3d and Craze is off the market. Horsepower (old formula) was rly good too but gone. Rampage is still out there but will be gone soon bcus of "dendrobium", similar components as Craze
but feeling more of Jack3d. LOVE IT!
The rest, some off em work but not at all in the same league as these. Like Superpump, Muscle warfare, Rage series etc...

I'm going to have to go with craze. Energy is insane but kills your appetite, which if your trying to cut up could be good.

I use Omega Flashover, it's $12 at Nutra Planet and I can take anywhere from 1-3 scoops depending on when during the day. No bloat, just a simple formula.

flashover is good. I also like ragnorock.

White flood has always been my choice of pre workout. Very cheap from ProSource. I tried that hyphy mud shit too... One red bull zero, 2scoops instant coffee. Holy shit was it crazy! Taste like ass but it woke me up.

For energy, try RPM. Not a powder, but holy shit does that stuff pack a punch.

Back