• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New cycle what do y'all think

If that is your current cycle you should extend that to 10-12 weeks. Stop the dbol as well 5 weeks is enough

I'm on week 5 right now and DBol and test E is my current cycle. The cycle I would like to do is
tren 300mg per week
Test p 400mg per week
winny 40mg
clen still seeking info as far as dosage.
And ill have caber on hand as jas101 suggested
if I'm going about this wrong please let me know that's why I'm hear. Thanks

I am guessing by the choices of current and future gear, that you are looking to move from a bulking to a leaning out phase... But that's just a guess based on the drugs you mentioned.

Could you clarify if that's what you are trying to do? Also, I think someone had mentioned cycle history. If you are 267, you are probably an exp user but just wondering how many cycles you have run prior. Any exp with tren?

the DBol/test cycle is my 3rd bulk cycle I have never run a cut cycle before. I am wanting to run a cut cycle and I have had no experience with tren. I have read about it and it's a little intimidating but I'm good with it.
I'm not an experienced user as far as years under my belt but I have been lifting for about 10 years.

I wouldn't run your bulk straight into your cut cycle. Unless you have a comp or something, I'd just run this bulker the full 12-14 weeks and then run an individual cut cycle. just me, but I like to keep it simple early in your cycle career. It can be hard to switch gears so fast in terms of diet, approach etc... But it's not undoable, just maybe not worth the trouble.

Tren can be very nasty, though awesome. Never run it without test

Back