• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kcbarbelljoe.......

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Needs your help. Please hand him a tampon, an A/I, tissue and some lube.

His feelings got hurt in the pit.

I will rep all who show their support for this bi-curious soul.

Thank you in advance.

:winkfinger:

Wow XYZ, look at you! You made a thread dedicated just for me. I guess the comments I made about you hit a soft spot.

Hey XYZ I own your mind. You went out of your way just to make a thread about little ol' me.
This is even more pathetic than the thread you created for yourself!

Keep it up, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself "court jester"

^^Is butt-hurt and bi-curious.

I hear there are support groups.

Keep at it "court jester" entertain us with your foolish acts. It's the only reason you exist, the only reason people read your post. To laugh, at you.

That meltdown didn't take long. GICH.

"I own your mind" cit. xy-big admin bff-y

-makes a thread about kc-

I need english lessons,can someone help me?

Right, the "great and powerful MOD" XYZ owns everyone mind, he's the one "melting down", or a "puppet". Yet he goes out of his way to create a thread with the sole purpose to bash me. I must of really said something about him that he took to heart.

I hope it was when I said, " NO ONE IS GOING TO CREATE A THREAD ABOUT YOU (XYZ) WHEN YOU LEAVE, OR LET ALONE MISS YOU."

Honestly XYZ I like you, the way I like a rock in my shoe. It's a little bit annoying but not to the point where I can't walk. But once I remove the rock, I am no longer in pain and after about 5 minutes I forget about it. Because it's just a rock.

Last edited:
users sharing same IP address
KCbutttoolJoe
dingleberrydimes

either they are scammers or dimes got his penis caught in KC's butthole and has to log onto his computer

users sharing same IP address
KCbutttoolJoe
dingleberrydimes

either they are scammers or dimes got his penis caught in KC's butthole and has to log onto his computer

Statements like this are why you are losing and no one takes you seriously.
All you have done is slander my name. Which shows your immaturity and lack of respect for yourself. You are making yourself look foolish.
Everytime I add to the argument I contradict your point, and advance my own. I will break it down below for both you and XYZ.

I do not share IP address with Daimonos. I believe XYZ as a MOD will have the ability to prove that. (That was called a contradiction, still following?)
You guys claim I am a "butt-hurt, whiny,crybaby bitch" (this is my central point of the argument, still following?) yet both of you have created two separate threads for the sole purpose of calling me out. We already had a thread with now 19 pages for that, but you two needed more. Which by the XYZ started for the sole purpose of trying to start shit. He is just looking for attention, because no one gives him any off the internet. You are simply looking to fill the gap in appreciation and admiration that no one gives you in real life by supporting him, XYZ. (What I just typed was my example and proof of my central point, but you are most likely confused, because you are an idiot)

Now because you are both easily predictable you will probably just continue to call me a fag, or maybe even say "tl/dr".
But of course it's "too long and you didn't read". Reading is something intelligent people do. Ask yourself what is the last book you read, how many years has it been? Do you even own a book?

The last thing you probably read is the back of a protein container.

No, it leaked a good amount though. Does it really come out at like a high pressure?
I did get blood in the syringe monday, that was a sight to see.

No, it leaked a good amount though. Does it really come out at like a high pressure?
I did get blood in the syringe monday, that was a sight to see.

It can. It's being forced through a 23/25 gauge pin hole so it can come out with some pressure.

Usually just 1 good squirt after you take the needle out. It will stop bleeding pretty fast, just scares you the first time it happens.

Warrior

Then yes, it did squirt, I believe it stained my mat in the bathroom as well. When you said squirt I imagined like across the room and hitting the mirror!

Well my mom said you had a small dick anyways and never could please her. She also went on to say you ran of with your gay lover, the mexican who used to mow our grass. I always wondered why you were so fond of Miguel.

lol

I think ASF is starting to get mind-owned rape destroyed by these two clowns :(

clown4.gif

Holy wiener schnitzel my fears are realized !!!!

Well my mom said you had a small dick anyways and never could please her. She also went on to say you ran of with your gay lover, the mexican who used to mow our grass. I always wondered why you were so fond of Miguel.

lol

of course i have small cock..just like you do..you are a chink son..it runs in our blood

Back