• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

advice on wifes first cycle

bee-rad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
looking for an easy stack for the wife ... she does test low dose .. thinking about adding in some var like 10 per day thoughts..... she eats very clean trains hard 5-7 125 she wants to add more lean mass

looking for an easy stack for the wife ... she does test low dose .. thinking about adding in some var like 10 per day thoughts..... she eats very clean trains hard 5-7 125 she wants to add more lean mass

first cycle with test?a woman?really?

first cycle with test?a woman?really?

This was my reaction... Why is she on any test at all bro??

My girlfriend has been on just var 10mg per day for 8-9 weeks and loves it still.

test is for very advanced women...but first cycle? just var.unless u want your wife to grow a beard and a penis.

LOL i really don't understand dudes who want to get their wives on any form of test when there's stuff that will give them great gains without altering the feminine features.

And if you think masculinity in a woman is attractive maybe you should start banging dudes.

Pics so I can properly assess a proper cycle for her?

Yea no good bro take her off test asap well unless u dont care if she turns into a dude

IML Gear Cream!
she wanted to try it and it does give her a bit more energy....

man,are u serious?if she says "wanna try heroin",would u give it to her?come on.
advanced female bbers use test,but very low doses.test for women is the very last step,not the first.

man,are u serious?if she says "wanna try heroin",would u give it to her?come on.
advanced female bbers use test,but very low doses.test for women is the very last step,not the first.

so your placing heroin and test in the same category ...wtf

I mean yea I hear u she asked but is she educated on what test WILL do to a female, there's not a question if it might or might not it will slowly turn her into a man. With females that want to become males they put them on weekly injections of test and then the women slowly turns into a dude quite literally

so your placing heroin and test in the same category ...wtf

no,u wtf!!not the same thing of course,but u can take some shit just because u think "uh,it's ok,nothing bad".
I'm not against aas,I'm just saying "are u aware about sides effects of test on women?".maybe look on the internet,before ruining your wife's body.
clit enlargement,deepening of the voice,facial hair growing,etc...some of them are irreversible.
if your wife really wanna take test,ok,but at least be sure to have as much infos as u can.

holy shit what a process ... but dam there she is!!..... I don't think she is too manly yet

attachment.php

Cant see the pic. If she doesnt want to compete in physique or bodybuilding, drop the test.

If she wants to compete in bikini, var is plenty, maybe primo if she has a very hard time staying lean, and clen during prep. Cant go wrong with growth.

If she just wants to get bigger or w/e, var is good, primo is good. Wife just finished some var and primo, maintained the same weight, but increased all her lifts drastically. Benches more than she weighs now and squats more than some guys in the gym. Dat squat ass doe

Cant see the pic. If she doesnt want to compete in physique or bodybuilding, drop the test.

If she wants to compete in bikini, var is plenty, maybe primo if she has a very hard time staying lean, and clen during prep. Cant go wrong with growth.

If she just wants to get bigger or w/e, var is good, primo is good. Wife just finished some var and primo, maintained the same weight, but increased all her lifts drastically. Benches more than she weighs now and squats more than some guys in the gym. Dat squat ass doe

what did her cycle look like .. if u don't mind

what did her cycle look like .. if u don't mind

10mg var ed. 50mg primo a week. Her first experience was 15mg var ed. Both were for 8 weeks with very little clit growth. The shedding of her hair was wayyy up though.

Get Shredded!
how many mgs is a low test dose?

Naturally a healthy 25 year old males produces around 45-50mgs per week

Pics so I can properly assess a proper cycle for her?

This. I think we're gonna need to see some pics of your wife man. You know, for scientific purposes.

I have my trainee running var and primo ace; women who cycle smart can handle 15-30mg of var easy with little sides less her wanting to break your dick off constantly. A certain Agent friend of mine is quite a big help with female cycles from first to advanced.

women can and do run test without virilization....matter of fact low testosterone in women is becoming recognized as a key issue with many women who have other hormonal imbalances..and that's at many different ages...too say women can't and don't use testosterone without virilization is just not true..parrot talk...

In extremely low doses like 25mg/w but I doubt he's going that low, and that would put a female on a high normal range. What's your idea on this?

women can and do run test without virilization....matter of fact low testosterone in women is becoming recognized as a key issue with many women who have other hormonal imbalances..and that's at many different ages...too say women can't and don't use testosterone without virilization is just not true..parrot talk...

Buddy of mines wife is scripted 100mg/ month of cypionate due to hormonal imbalance and she's only 37 - so your sir are absolutely correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy of mines wife is scripted 100mg/ month of cypionate due to hormonal imbalance and she's only 37 - so your sir are absolutely correct.

Dang man

Back