• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best cutting steroids??

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Building a stack that I'm planning on starting in DEC. Just trying to get some opinions and more information on steroids providing the best cut. I haven't ran a cycle in 2 years, and I've been doing as much research and gathering the most information that I possibly can. Placing the order end of next week or beginning of the following week. Thanks in advance bros.

EDIT: Trying to stick with injectables. My fiancee is a nurse and does my IM's. I feel that tabs don't have as much potency. I'm not making the claim that they really don't, just my opinion.

It's not so much the potency issue but the orals are just so much worse for you and your health.

Plus my girl being a nurse is more then willing to stick me, she told me I stick her enough it's her turn to take a whack at it!! haha..

Test p/tren a/ mast p. Most popular cutting cycle. Add var or Winny at the end if you want an oral.

Btw, what are your stats and cycle experience?

And remember cutting is all about the diet.

Diet isn't an issue. That being said I'm looking at:

Clen tabs
3x 250 tren acetate
3x 250 test prop

Trying to also incorporate test e in there aswell. Not sure on the dosage of the clen, and I need to figure out my aromatose etc.

As stated, I haven't done a cycle in 2 years. I've done 3 cycles, one wasn't much of anything, a little bit of test e, the other two were 12 week cycles both ran the same, I believe it was test c and deca?

Also looking at other options such as running a cycle with:

Winstrol
Masteron
Oxandrolone

If I run something like this I want to incorporate some test in there as well.

The main reason I'm not 100% on this cycle is I have no idea about dosage, and I can't get Oxandrolone (anavar) in anything other then oral :nono:

Dragon Pharm cutmix with SYD Winny... Enough said

Best cutting steroids

Tren- probably the most effective (except for GH)
Test
Winstrol
EQ
HGH
Anavar- most likely the easiest on the liver
(NPP has given me some very solid Lean gains)
Mast

I'm split on wether tren would be a good choice -this will be your 4 th cycle but first in 2 yrs

Heavys cut cycle is something like...

Weeks 1-7 - 1gram test, 50-100mg Anadrol
Weeks 8-12(15) - Tren, Test P, Mast
then the last couple weeks was winny/anavar

You would have to look up the actual cycle to get it 100% correct. He says in it that he likes the injectables to do the majority of the work...

Like the other guys said tho, diet is what will really dictate your results.

heavy, hope its ok that Im posting your article from IM(removed sponsor pics though)

Cutting Cycle Synergy by heavyiron

For years bodybuilders have experimented with various compounds while in their cutting phases to find the ultimate AAS stack to assist in cutting body fat while preserving lean body mass. Almost any steroid may be used to cut with as long as nutrition, training and recovery are properly in place but as contest time approaches most bodybuilders want a hard, defined and dry look. This is a time when various low or non aromatizing anabolic steroids are employed.

The Secret Weapon

Certain anabolic steroids work synergistically with one another and years ago a particular stack started being used often by bodybuilders around the world. At first it was called “The Secret Weapon”. This stack is a powerful combination of anabolic steroids that can elicit a hard, dry grainy look. It preserves muscle mass even during extreme dieting. In fact, many users report gaining lean body mass while dieting on this powerful cocktail of anabolic steroids.

Cut Mix

The secret weapon is no longer a secret. Once this combination of steroids started gaining popularity the manufacturers of steroid products immediately started producing these steroids together in a blend. Most users who administer these blends are amazed at just how effective they are. Today The Secret Weapon is more commonly referred to as Cut Mix.

Cut Mix is a blend of 3 anabolic hormones. Each ml typically contains the following active ingredients: Drostanolone Propionate - 50 mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate - 50 mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate - 50 mg/ml. Therefore 1ml Cut Mix daily equals 350mg Masteron, 350mg Testosterone Propionate and 350mg Trenbolone Acetate weekly.

One of the challenges with using a pre measured blend is you are locked into certain ratios. The above mix is a 1 to 1 to 1 ratio which may be problematic if you want to keep one compound lower or higher than another. For example, many guys like to run Testosterone at higher or lower doses in relationship to their Trenbolone dose. This is especially true towards the end of prep when the Testosterone dose may be dropped very low or altogether while the Trenbolone dose is kept higher. Therefore I personally like having all compounds in a separate vial so I can create whatever ratio I want depending on the period of the cycle I’m in.

Masteron (drostanolone propionate) is a moderately anabolic steroid that promotes increases in hardness, lean body mass and strength which has a positive effect on the potential for fat loss. Masteron does not possess any estrogenic activity and therefore water retention is highly unlikely. In fact, Masteron is often described as anti-estrogenic. This DHT derivative actually competes with other aromatizable substrates for binding to the aromatase enzyme. Masteron is not only a moderate anabolic but also a mild anti-estrogen which is very useful when stacking with low doses of other aromatizing steroids such as Testosterone.

Testosterone Propionate is a powerful mass building drug that is able to rapidly add gains in muscle size and strength. It’s the only aromatizing steroid in this stack but at reasonable doses aromatization is moderate. I'm convinced there's almost no other traditional injectable stack that's as potent and versatile as Testosterone and Trenbolone. It's a simple stack with enormous potential to harden muscle, promote fat loss and add raw strength. The addition of Masteron adds even more to this synergy as it acts as an anti-estrogen to control aromatization of Testosterone. If Testosterone doses are higher an Aromatase Inhibitor may be needed.

Trenbolone Acetate is at least 3 times more anabolic and androgenic than Testosterone or Nandrolone. Trenbolone binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity! Tren is one potent weapon in the bodybuilder’s arsenal. Trenbolone is a non-estrogenic steroid so water retention is highly unlikely. Stacking with complimentary steroids such as Testosterone maximizes Trenbolones potential and also reduces side effects such as loss of libido.

In addition to the Cut Mix several other medications are typically employed to further optimize the cutting cycle. The first compound is Winstrol tabs or an injectable preperation.

Stanozolol has an anabolic rating of 320 and an androgenic rating of 30 making it an excellent steroid for promoting muscle growth with zero water retention. Stanozolol cannot aromatize into estrogen so estrogenic side effects like water retention are not a factor. Winstrol is excellent for dieting bodybuilders and is best employed near the end of a cutting cycle to keep the user anabolic but give a dry shredded appearance. Winstrol significantly lowers SHBG even at very low doses in a matter of a few days. This is significant because that equates to more free testosterone. Winstrol stacked with testosterone means more testosterone stays free or active. Some users report increased sex drive when stacking Winstrol with testosterone. Basically Winstrol makes your testosterone work better and it can raise libido.

Oxandrolone is derived from DHT. It has a very strong separation of anabolic (about 525) and androgenic (24) effect, and no progestational or estrogenic activity. Anavar is noted for being quite mild as far as oral steroids are concerned, which is great for the promotion of strength and quality muscle tissue gains however lipids should be monitored as it will lower HDL significantly. Mg for mg it displays as much as five-six times the anabolic activity of testosterone in assays, with way less androgenicity. This drug is a favorite of dieting bodybuilders and competitive athletes in speed/anaerobic performance sports, where its tendency for LBM gain (without fat or water retention) fits well with the desired goals.

Cytomel or T3 is used to increase metabolic rate. This increase means more nutrient uptake including increased protein synthesis. Since oxidation rate is increased, energy demands are also increased. When you are in a calorie deficit this will mean even more fat loss when using T3. However, T3 is catabolic so it must be used with anabolic steroids to preserve lean body mass while dieting. Start with 25mcg’s T3 daily and after one week increase the T3 to 50mcg’s daily. After one week you may increase the T3 dose once again to 75mcg’s daily if needed.

Stimulants
are typically employed to further increase energy expenditure. Ephedrine and Caffeine are commonly used in this regard. Beta 2 agonists like Clenbuterol may also be used during a cut. All of these may act as an appetite suppressant as well. Personally I’m not a big fan of stimulants because they tend to make me jittery and agitated however I do use caffeine on a regular basis. Caffeine is inexpensive and works well for me. Clenbuterol has some science demonstrating that it’s slightly anabolic so if I was to advise on the use of any of these, Clen would be my preference for those who have no problems with these compounds.

Final 6 weeks of prep

Before the final 6 weeks of prep I recommend cutting on 50-100mg of Anadrol daily and 1 gram of Testosterone weekly. During this phase almost any combination of steroids may be used but I prefer these two compounds as they provide significant power and energy while dieting. An aromatase inhibitor may be used to control excessive aromatase activity from the Testosterone and always keep Nolvadex on hand in case gynocomastia presents. T3 may be loaded during this first part of the cutting phase.

The last 6 weeks of prep I recommend employing the Secret Weapon. Depending on the male users experience level you may inject between 0.5ml – 2 ml daily. However the preferred method is mixing your own ratios to suit your individual needs. I recommend daily injects during contest prep because that will yield the highest blood androgen levels. The Propionate esters from the Masteron and Testosterone possess a half life of about 48 hours however the decline is so significant by the 30th hour that waiting another 18 hours is counter productive. However, a gym rat doing a summer cut for the beach may opt for an every other day injection schedule. The following chart shows the pharmacokinetic characteristics of propionate.

34779d1314933579-cutting-cycle-synergy-pharmacokinetic-characteristics-testosterone-propionate.jpg

Secret Weapon Sample Cutting Cycle

Week 1-4~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 5~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/25mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 6~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/50mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 7-10~50mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 11-12~25mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/50mg Winstrol tabs daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 13~50mg Winstrol tabs daily/50mg Anavar tabs daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed

The above cycle is just one example and may be modified to meet individual needs, however this basic cutting cycle has such powerful synergy that it will illicit amazing results if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

IML Gear Cream!
heavy, hope its ok that Im posting your article from IM(removed sponsor pics though)

Cutting Cycle Synergy by heavyiron

For years bodybuilders have experimented with various compounds while in their cutting phases to find the ultimate AAS stack to assist in cutting body fat while preserving lean body mass. Almost any steroid may be used to cut with as long as nutrition, training and recovery are properly in place but as contest time approaches most bodybuilders want a hard, defined and dry look. This is a time when various low or non aromatizing anabolic steroids are employed.

The Secret Weapon

Certain anabolic steroids work synergistically with one another and years ago a particular stack started being used often by bodybuilders around the world. At first it was called “The Secret Weapon”. This stack is a powerful combination of anabolic steroids that can elicit a hard, dry grainy look. It preserves muscle mass even during extreme dieting. In fact, many users report gaining lean body mass while dieting on this powerful cocktail of anabolic steroids.

Cut Mix

The secret weapon is no longer a secret. Once this combination of steroids started gaining popularity the manufacturers of steroid products immediately started producing these steroids together in a blend. Most users who administer these blends are amazed at just how effective they are. Today The Secret Weapon is more commonly referred to as Cut Mix.

Cut Mix is a blend of 3 anabolic hormones. Each ml typically contains the following active ingredients: Drostanolone Propionate - 50 mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate - 50 mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate - 50 mg/ml. Therefore 1ml Cut Mix daily equals 350mg Masteron, 350mg Testosterone Propionate and 350mg Trenbolone Acetate weekly.

One of the challenges with using a pre measured blend is you are locked into certain ratios. The above mix is a 1 to 1 to 1 ratio which may be problematic if you want to keep one compound lower or higher than another. For example, many guys like to run Testosterone at higher or lower doses in relationship to their Trenbolone dose. This is especially true towards the end of prep when the Testosterone dose may be dropped very low or altogether while the Trenbolone dose is kept higher. Therefore I personally like having all compounds in a separate vial so I can create whatever ratio I want depending on the period of the cycle I’m in.

Masteron (drostanolone propionate) is a moderately anabolic steroid that promotes increases in hardness, lean body mass and strength which has a positive effect on the potential for fat loss. Masteron does not possess any estrogenic activity and therefore water retention is highly unlikely. In fact, Masteron is often described as anti-estrogenic. This DHT derivative actually competes with other aromatizable substrates for binding to the aromatase enzyme. Masteron is not only a moderate anabolic but also a mild anti-estrogen which is very useful when stacking with low doses of other aromatizing steroids such as Testosterone.

Testosterone Propionate is a powerful mass building drug that is able to rapidly add gains in muscle size and strength. It’s the only aromatizing steroid in this stack but at reasonable doses aromatization is moderate. I'm convinced there's almost no other traditional injectable stack that's as potent and versatile as Testosterone and Trenbolone. It's a simple stack with enormous potential to harden muscle, promote fat loss and add raw strength. The addition of Masteron adds even more to this synergy as it acts as an anti-estrogen to control aromatization of Testosterone. If Testosterone doses are higher an Aromatase Inhibitor may be needed.

Trenbolone Acetate is at least 3 times more anabolic and androgenic than Testosterone or Nandrolone. Trenbolone binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity! Tren is one potent weapon in the bodybuilder’s arsenal. Trenbolone is a non-estrogenic steroid so water retention is highly unlikely. Stacking with complimentary steroids such as Testosterone maximizes Trenbolones potential and also reduces side effects such as loss of libido.

In addition to the Cut Mix several other medications are typically employed to further optimize the cutting cycle. The first compound is Winstrol tabs or an injectable preperation.

Stanozolol has an anabolic rating of 320 and an androgenic rating of 30 making it an excellent steroid for promoting muscle growth with zero water retention. Stanozolol cannot aromatize into estrogen so estrogenic side effects like water retention are not a factor. Winstrol is excellent for dieting bodybuilders and is best employed near the end of a cutting cycle to keep the user anabolic but give a dry shredded appearance. Winstrol significantly lowers SHBG even at very low doses in a matter of a few days. This is significant because that equates to more free testosterone. Winstrol stacked with testosterone means more testosterone stays free or active. Some users report increased sex drive when stacking Winstrol with testosterone. Basically Winstrol makes your testosterone work better and it can raise libido.

Oxandrolone is derived from DHT. It has a very strong separation of anabolic (about 525) and androgenic (24) effect, and no progestational or estrogenic activity. Anavar is noted for being quite mild as far as oral steroids are concerned, which is great for the promotion of strength and quality muscle tissue gains however lipids should be monitored as it will lower HDL significantly. Mg for mg it displays as much as five-six times the anabolic activity of testosterone in assays, with way less androgenicity. This drug is a favorite of dieting bodybuilders and competitive athletes in speed/anaerobic performance sports, where its tendency for LBM gain (without fat or water retention) fits well with the desired goals.

Cytomel or T3 is used to increase metabolic rate. This increase means more nutrient uptake including increased protein synthesis. Since oxidation rate is increased, energy demands are also increased. When you are in a calorie deficit this will mean even more fat loss when using T3. However, T3 is catabolic so it must be used with anabolic steroids to preserve lean body mass while dieting. Start with 25mcg’s T3 daily and after one week increase the T3 to 50mcg’s daily. After one week you may increase the T3 dose once again to 75mcg’s daily if needed.

Stimulants
are typically employed to further increase energy expenditure. Ephedrine and Caffeine are commonly used in this regard. Beta 2 agonists like Clenbuterol may also be used during a cut. All of these may act as an appetite suppressant as well. Personally I’m not a big fan of stimulants because they tend to make me jittery and agitated however I do use caffeine on a regular basis. Caffeine is inexpensive and works well for me. Clenbuterol has some science demonstrating that it’s slightly anabolic so if I was to advise on the use of any of these, Clen would be my preference for those who have no problems with these compounds.

Final 6 weeks of prep

Before the final 6 weeks of prep I recommend cutting on 50-100mg of Anadrol daily and 1 gram of Testosterone weekly. During this phase almost any combination of steroids may be used but I prefer these two compounds as they provide significant power and energy while dieting. An aromatase inhibitor may be used to control excessive aromatase activity from the Testosterone and always keep Nolvadex on hand in case gynocomastia presents. T3 may be loaded during this first part of the cutting phase.

The last 6 weeks of prep I recommend employing the Secret Weapon. Depending on the male users experience level you may inject between 0.5ml – 2 ml daily. However the preferred method is mixing your own ratios to suit your individual needs. I recommend daily injects during contest prep because that will yield the highest blood androgen levels. The Propionate esters from the Masteron and Testosterone possess a half life of about 48 hours however the decline is so significant by the 30th hour that waiting another 18 hours is counter productive. However, a gym rat doing a summer cut for the beach may opt for an every other day injection schedule. The following chart shows the pharmacokinetic characteristics of propionate.

34779d1314933579-cutting-cycle-synergy-pharmacokinetic-characteristics-testosterone-propionate.jpg

Secret Weapon Sample Cutting Cycle

Week 1-4~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 5~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/25mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 6~One gram Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/50mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 7-10~50mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 11-12~25mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/50mg Winstrol tabs daily/Arimidex as needed
Week 13~50mg Winstrol tabs daily/50mg Anavar tabs daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/Arimidex as needed

The above cycle is just one example and may be modified to meet individual needs, however this basic cutting cycle has such powerful synergy that it will illicit amazing results if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

Nice! I'll make this a sticky.

TrenE and TestE, kickstart the first 4 weeks with testP and trenA while the TrenE and TestE kick in. Throw in some winstrol or tbol and you're golden.
HGH and you're platinum.

I'm really worried about tren effecting my cardio, and I really don't want that to happen! I do quite a bit of cardio, and I'm a crazy active person.

I'm really worried about tren effecting my cardio, and I really don't want that to happen! I do quite a bit of cardio, and I'm a crazy active person.
Don't take tren, stick with the other compounds suggested. Trust me, tren will make every cardio session feel like an "off" day.

I've been doing research all day while cleaning weapons and I've come to the conclusion that i'm gong to use tren, test e, wintstrol, and throw some clen in there. I'm pouring over my computer trying to figure out how to build the cycle and if I should use tren A or tren E, my pct, dosage, etc... I gotta get this all panned out so I can get everything before dec! I know I said I wasn't going to use tren, but it's so powerful that I'm giving it a shot. I just volunteered for a afganistan deployment slotted for JAN 2014, and I want to get atleast a cycle, maybe two in before I ship out.

Probably throw some HGH in there too, not sure yet...

I've been doing research all day while cleaning weapons and I've come to the conclusion that i'm gong to use tren, test e, wintstrol, and throw some clen in there. I'm pouring over my computer trying to figure out how to build the cycle and if I should use tren A or tren E, my pct, dosage, etc... I gotta get this all panned out so I can get everything before dec! I know I said I wasn't going to use tren, but it's so powerful that I'm giving it a shot. I just volunteered for a afganistan deployment slotted for JAN 2014, and I want to get atleast a cycle, maybe two in before I ship out.

Probably throw some HGH in there too, not sure yet...

If your trying to cut I would go with short esters, IMO.

Prop - 50-100mgs ED
Tren - 50mgs ED (keep it simple for first time)
Winstrol - 50-100mgs ED

All injects since Im not a big fan of orals.

Oh, and didnt they ever teach you NEVER volunteer for anything in the Military LOL

My contract ends in 2015, and I need a deployment before it's over or I'm just another shmo who enlisted and didn't deploy, I won't have my benefits, and i'll be BF'ED on my vet status. I've been in 3 years already and haven't deployed, I've been on 3 cancelled deployments. And with that cycle what do you suggest for PCT, and what dosage on clen? I figured I'd throw clen in there to help out with breathing.

Gotcha haha... Good luck over there. I have two friends in Mehtar Lam (spell check that shit) and they said its gotten a little worse then the news reports.

For PCT I would run a Serm and AI. I like to run Torem 4wks @ 120/90/90/60 and Aromasin 5wks 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 (extra week just in case of estro rebound)

Clen I have never used so I cant offer any advice, sorry.

Thanks for the info, and my buddy just got back from there, he said it was calming down but I beleive nothing that I hear and half of what I see!! I know I'm in for a ride but i'm gonna hop on and hold on!! Anyone have an idea on clen??

Nice! I'll make this a sticky.

When it comes to vibrant he knows he chit.
not bro-science but real science lol

By the way if u want to incorporate test e ad mast p to deal with the water

Clen is good there are a few ways to do it.
me i personal do 11 weeks on 11 weeks off up to 4 times. unless i reach my goal before that

Get Shredded!
So I still need to figure out my pct and whether to use tren A or tren E.. trying to order asap.. help appreciated!! Plus how many weeks should I run?

So far:
prop 100 mg/day Every day
winstrol 100 mg/day Every day
Tren.. A or E???? 50 mg/day Every day

I'm thinking clen 100 mg/day Every day 2 hours before workout.

Should I get an AI????

Thanks bros.

I was thinking tren E, but i've been doing research and tren A seems to be more potent?? I really don't know I haven't used it. Also looking into throwing in some HCG.

So I still need to figure out my pct and whether to use tren A or tren E.. trying to order asap.. help appreciated!! Plus how many weeks should I run?

So far:
prop 100 mg/day Every day
winstrol 100 mg/day Every day
Tren.. A or E???? 50 mg/day Every day

I'm thinking clen 100 mg/day Every day 2 hours before workout.

Should I get an AI????

Thanks bros.

I was thinking tren E, but i've been doing research and tren A seems to be more potent?? I really don't know I haven't used it. Also looking into throwing in some HCG.
Yes, get an AI. Aromasin will do nicely.
I'd personally use both long esters - testE and trenE together, so you're only doing 2 injections per week.
Clen - take it on your non-workout days is my suggestion. It'll get your heart moving too fast during workouts I find.

There is no potency difference between trenA and trenE. TrenE takes 4 weeks to kick in though (so you can frontload with trenA for the first four weeks until the E kicks in)

I'd personally use both long esters - testE and trenE together, so you're only doing 2 injections per week.
Clen - take it on your non-workout days is my suggestion. It'll get your heart moving too fast during workouts I find.

There is no potency difference between trenA and trenE. TrenE takes 4 weeks to kick in though (so you can frontload with trenA for the first four weeks until the E kicks in)

Just to add, that would look like -
750mg testE or C a week
350mg trenE per week
Finish the last 4 weeks with winstrol. You could kickstart with winny, if you don't mind how it "dries" you out.
Kickstart the first 4 weeks with an oral. Dbol will bloat you (it'll be water though, not fat obviously), but you can definitely cut and make gains on it.

PCT - aromasin and nolva 4 weeks, 25/25/12.5/12.5 aromasin and 40/20/20/10 nolva

A minority of people have crazy sides running tren at lower dosages than test (no matter the ester). Be prepared to swap the dosages to less test than tren (and bump the tren up a little, to 400 for example) if the sides become unbearable.

I like clen on non-workout days - it'll have you burning more calories just sitting on your ass, which is nice when cutting, and it won't interfere with your workouts that way (heart racing for example)

Thanks brother, I can always count on you!!!

So...
Tren E mon/fri 1-4
Test E mon/fri 1-4
test P mon/fri 1-10
Tren A mon/fri 1-10
Clen EOD (non cardio days)
Aromisin ED??
PCT??

Does that look good to you? and how should I do dosage?

By the way, hopping on a ketogenic diet.

Thanks brother, I can always count on you!!!

So...
Tren E mon/fri 1-4
Test E mon/fri 1-4
test P mon/fri 1-10
Tren A mon/fri 1-10
Clen EOD (non cardio days)
Aromisin ED??
PCT??

Does that look good to you? and how should I do dosage?

That's backwards. You run the short esters first as they kick in quicker and continue with long esters throughout the cycle. Clen I would start with 60mcg and bump it 20mcg every 2-3 days but probably stop at 100mcg. t3 might be a better choice as it doesn't increase heart rate as much and will make your workouts a bit easier and you can run it ED. Armoasin at 12.5mcg ED is good and run it throughout pct. PCT- clomid, nolva or ralox or whichever you prefer.

I am one who has to run lower test at same or lower dose than tren. So 300mg of each actually works well for me.

Tren E mon/fri 1-10 100mg for weeks 1-4 then 300mg weeks 5-10
Test E mon/fri 1-10 100mg for weeks 1-4 then 300mg weeks 5-10
test P mon/fri 1-4 200mg weeks 1-4
Tren A mon/fri 1-4 200mg weeks 1-4
Clen EOD (non cardio days) 60-80mcg
Aromisin ED?? 12.5mg everyday weeks 1-10 and through pct
PCT?? clomid 100/50/50/25

That's how I would run it but I respond very well to 300mg/week doses. You could do 400mg/week tren though.

Just run the tren e at 400-500 a week and keep the test at a trt dose. I noticed almost no sides and gained like a mother fucker. Road map veins the works. 100mg-200mg ur not going to feel hardly of tren e. And If u did use ace to kickstart start with 50mg Ed and see how you feel

Last edited:
How many mg of each substance do you think I'll need?? And I mistyped that when I had replied, I know I'm supposed to take the short esters first, I just wasn't paying as much attention to detail as I should have been.

Also, are you suggesting me to take 100mg a week or 100mg a dose?

Also for PCT, are you just saying take nolva throughout the cycle and continue it through pct, or are you saying to add clomid to it? I'm planning on using nolva.

I'm sure that mg for mg, tren ace is more potent than enanth!!!Just ask any chemist!!!But i prefer tren E anyways!!! I have WAY less sides with the longer esther!
My ideal cutter would be something like that:
GH at 3ius min daily
t3 at 50mcg and t4 at 100-200mcg 5 weeks on-5 weeks off
clen at 20-40mcg 2 weeks on-2 weeks off
Test E at 1g ew wk 1-20
Tren E at 300mg wk 1-12
Mast E at 600mg wk 8-20
Halo at 20mg ed wk1-4
Anavar at 75mg ed wk 12-20
Winstrol at 25mg ed wk 14-20
Shorter esther like prop is way better for cutting when it comes to test and u don't get that much bloated for that one, but i hate pinning a lot!!! Even if i'm now pinning long esthers e2d at smaller dose for more stable levels and less sides!!

Forgot about the ancilliaries...oups!
I prefer arimidex on cycle and aromasin for pct, aromasin is better when it comes to estro rebound!
I also take HCG during all my cycles at 375ius e3d, but someone taking lighter dosage should be ok with 250iu e3d!

Back