• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some help , First timer here

Nik Graham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi the names Nik recently I have been really into steroids because 2 of my friends got there hands on some and straight blew up and look massive now but they're connect can no longer get the same quality he gave to them , pretty sure it was tren is what they took

However I am looking into buying Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 and wanna know if its okay to take just by itself or should I be taking other supplements with it?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum

Welcom to the forum. Someone with some knowledge of this product will chime in pretty soon I'm sure.

Hi the names Nik recently I have been really into steroids because 2 of my friends got there hands on some and straight blew up and look massive now but they're connect can no longer get the same quality he gave to them , pretty sure it was tren is what they took

However I am looking into buying Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 and wanna know if its okay to take just by itself or should I be taking other supplements with it?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the board again, bro.
Just a note: Always read the rules before posting, as you did.
Such words are not used here and should not be used. But oh well, we live and learn.
Again, welcome bro.

Back