• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second opinion

Bazblo

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I am 39 years old and have been working out steadily 5 days a week for approaching 2 years now. Squared away my diet at the beginning of this year. If it matters, I am 5'3", 170lbs, around 18% BF. I'd like to put on 15-20 more lbs over a 6mo period and maintain. At the advice of a big guy I work out with at my gym I purchased Precision Labs Test E 400mg. He suggested I buy this and could "cruise" at a lower dose without having to cycle or take anything else. He said I could just stop taking it whenever I choose and I would be fine. I have never used anything before. He's got some experience with gear and acts as though its no big deal. I started doing some research on these forums and realized there is a lot more to it than what he has proposed. Problem is I don't understand any of the acronyms you guys use, Pct? Trt? Hgc? or what any of it is for.... A couple of questions. Is his advice sound? Should I consult a doctor about my hormone levels first? Where do I go from here? Maybe someone could link me to a thread where, Im sure, this has all been addressed. Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

Brian

No, his advice is not sound.

Yes, at your age, I would go and see a doc about checking your hormones. if your test levels are low, you can consider testosterone replacement therapy (trt)

Pct is post cycle therapy. You do pct after a steroid cycle to restore hpta function.

Do as much reading in this site as you can. Read the stickies, ask questions and don't rush into anything without doing research.

Check out GSRacer's post above.

Don't cruise, especially for your first cycle. That is a great way to put a final bullet into your testicles.

You want to run 600mg testosterone per week for 12 weeks. Then, 2 weeks later run a PCT (post cycle therapy) to get your natural hormones back. Look up a good aromasin and nolvadex PCT.

Also cut some bodyfat before you start, bodyfat is linked to estrogenic symptoms when cycling gear. Try to hit 14-15% before starting.

Also cut some bodyfat before you start, bodyfat is linked to estrogenic symptoms when cycling gear. Try to hit 14-15% before starting.

Or make the first cycle a cutting cycle: test/tren/hgh/t3? :) Anyone ever done that? Might be an interesting way to get more fatties on board the juice train.

Or make the first cycle a cutting cycle: test/tren/hgh/t3? :) Anyone ever done that? Might be an interesting way to get more fatties on board the juice train.
It would be a better idea for someone to know how to diet and cut and do their nutrition daily logs properly before they hop on. More people hopping on the juice train is actually what we don't need nowadays - too many people who don't know what they're doing.

In regards to first cycle cutting and the OP - one would be hit by side effects and the tiredness associated with cutting, not a good combo for a first cycle. I'd drop the fat first, then bulk, besides 18%-->15% is a pretty easy cut.

Thank you for all the advice and the link. I've made an appointment with my physician to have blood work done this next week. Maybe i can get Blue Cross to foot the bill. Was planning to add more cardio days and cut carbs out of my last meal starting this weekend prior to my posting. Thanks again!

Back