• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle advice test bloat?

smaclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am planning on taking test e but I was wondering if I should hold off until summer is over. My goal is to keep a ripped look during summer. I have achieved this in the past with PH mostly epistane. I know that test e bloats you (I see this effect from everyone I have ever seen take it). I want to gain about 10 lbs of muscle and keep thin and ripped. I have clen as well. My question:

If my goal is to gain some muscle and cut some fat and keep bloating/water retention down should I

Take test e over summer and watch diet?
Take test e and clen and watch diet?
Take epistane and wait to use the test?
Take test e with some other compound? --not sure this would be a good idea Ive never taken anything before and want to know how test e effects me.
Take a totally different compound?

Thanks for advice

I haven't really noticed any bloating from my cycle. Matter of fact, first thing in the morning(when I am dehydrated and empty stomach) I can see my abs more clearly than when I started. Not sure if this is from fat loss, muscle gain, or a mixture of both. Now it's my understanding that bloating is actually caused from high levels of estradiol. If you take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle, this will help you keep that dry look. I personally recommend 12.5mg of Aromasin daily, works great for me. You however maybe different. I do recommend Aromasin over Arimidex though, because Arimidex cause estradiol levels to "rebound" when you stop taking it. If I was you, I would go ahead and start the test cycle. Make sure you got your AI and PCT on hand BEFORE you start though. Never know what may happen.

This is all assuming you have "acceptable" stats.

Best of luck

Just read some of your previous post, I say go for it. You will be happy with your gains!

Just run the test E at 500mgs, plan on taking 12.5 aromasin ED. You may not even need that much though. Only way to really know is just to take it and get labs done 4-5 weeks into the cycle and see where your E is at.

If your AI is dialed in your water retention should be very minimum. Most water retention is from diet anyways, too much sodium. I think a lot of people just assume it's the gear.

Also that epistane you got is awesome if you want to kick start your cycle with it. I did that with what I'm running now. 30/40/40/40, and by week 5 the test will be kicking in. I'm sure you're aware of the negatives of epistane already if you've used it before so it won't be anything new.

I have always found that test prop is the only test that gives me zero bloat ... To me its the only test that u gain strictly lean muscle and no water at all ... Maybe something for you to consider . Prop for cutting and getting hard and test e or c for bulking has always been rule of thumb for me and most I believe

I have always found that test prop is the only test that gives me zero bloat ... To me its the only test that u gain strictly lean muscle and no water at all ... Maybe something for you to consider . Prop for cutting and getting hard and test e or c for bulking has always been rule of thumb for me and most I believe

How often do you pin prop?

Doesn't more frequent pinning at smaller doses mean more stable blood levels and less side effects?

How often do you pin prop?

Doesn't more frequent pinning at smaller doses mean more stable blood levels and less side effects?

Prop has a very short half life so EOD pinning is required IF you want the most stable blood levels . I like to pin prop ED buts that just my preference . In order for prop to be used to its full potential it should be pinned eod at least

Prop has a very short half life so EOD pinning is required IF you want the most stable blood levels . I like to pin prop ED buts that just my preference . In order for prop to be used to its full potential it should be pinned eod at least

I've been bouncing around the idea of using prop on my next cycle for this very reason. I like pin day! But then the thought of extra scar tissue comes to mind.:thinking:

Just run the test E at 500mgs, plan on taking 12.5 aromasin ED. You may not even need that much though. Only way to really know is just to take it and get labs done 4-5 weeks into the cycle and see where your E is at.

If your AI is dialed in your water retention should be very minimum. Most water retention is from diet anyways, too much sodium. I think a lot of people just assume it's the gear.

Also that epistane you got is awesome if you want to kick start your cycle with it. I did that with what I'm running now. 30/40/40/40, and by week 5 the test will be kicking in. I'm sure you're aware of the negatives of epistane already if you've used it before so it won't be anything new.

Yea, I guess I should have mentioned my whole protocol. Taking aromasin, on cycle as well as clomid and novadex for pct. Ya epi dries me out, kills my sex drive and i lose hair. No fun... im hoping the 2% ketzocozale and rogaine helps with hair and test im sure would take care of the sex drive problem. This is great advice though thanks

IML Gear Cream!
I've used prop, E, C; it's all test. I think it's more how you manage to maintain stable levels, including your AI not just the test. I like aromasin, but I also use mast regularly which could influence things too. Hence there's going to be variability person to person, your size, weight, your aas, your AI, your AI source, shbg levels, aas history, and things we probably don't even know yet that are going on in the body. Others' experience can be a great starting point, but you're going to have to figure out how what you have works with your body and adjust schedule and levels accordingly.

Back