• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Labs are done!

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my labs from LabCorp. Im on 500mg of Test E/ week and 1mg Arimidex E3D's. I also had labs done the day before my first pin to compare. Let me know what you guys think:

Before:
Test Free 9.2
Testosterone 462
Estradiol 18.8 (low)

After 5 weeks:
Testosterone >1500
Estradiol 28.1

Im going to be doing the LabsMD test around week 10 to get a specific number of what my test level is. I had the female hormone panel done from Labcorp so let me know if I should post anything else on this test so you guys can comment on. I have Euro Pharm Test E from Uncle Z and all my PCT and Adex is from MLG.

Im still on the LOW side of the Estrogen scale so thats cool, but should I bump up the Adex to get back to my normal range or am I still good to go since I'm still LOW? Thanks Guys!

heart disease is the biggest issue of using AAS...yet I see no lipids.

Strange, i seem to notice this alot

heart disease is the biggest issue of using AAS...yet I see no lipids.

Strange, i seem to notice this alot

Theres a hole sheet of results, what would that be under? Ill post it I just dont know what its called

Theres a hole sheet of results, what would that be under? Ill post it I just dont know what its called

Your kidding me, right?

back up, throw out the drugs, and learn about the body first please. Im no expert, but come on bro

Your kidding me, right?

back up, throw out the drugs, and learn about the body first please. Im no expert, but come on bro

Act like you have a college degree in Lab results. :jerkit: Exactly like you said your no expert so I guess you cant help. Thanks for your intelligent posts.

Act like you have a college degree in Lab results. :jerkit: Exactly like you said your no expert so I guess you cant help. Thanks for your intelligent posts.

no thank you,

It is pure comedy reading about a guy who takes AAS, yet isnt sure where or what the lipids readings are on a standard blood test.

no thank you,

It is pure comedy reading about a guy who takes AAS, yet isnt sure where or what the lipids readings are on a standard blood test.

Again no aid to the thread except going on and on about what you know and someone else doesn't. Normally I've been commended because I had bloods done before and during to compare. Instead of just letting me know what I should look at you want to shut me down because I don't know how to read a fucking blood test? Thats flat out dumb. Theres 30 words on this lab that I've never seen before. I could take the time to google every single one but I thought a forum full of knowledgeable people would be able to help me out... but instead there's you.

oh man....
if you had your lipids checked it would say "lipids" on your test results.
Under lipids it would say cholesterol, HDL, LDL and ratio.
If it doesn't say that, then you didn't get your lipids checked.
Go donated blood at red cross, not only will this lower your hematocrit, they also check your cholesterol. And it's free.

Hdl, LDL, triglycerides, probably a total for your cholesterol too. The standard female hormone panel doesn't include them. Here, when you donate blood they do it for you for free, so I do it then and when the doc orders labs, then I do the standard female hormone panel in between on cycle.

^ what he said, I forgot they also checked triglycerides. Really just donate blood. It's a double whammy so to speak

THANK YOU!!! Jesus Christ how hard was that lol Im planning on doing another test soon then.

- - - Updated - - -

oh man....
if you had your lipids checked it would say "lipids" on your test results.
Under lipids it would say cholesterol, HDL, LDL and ratio.
If it doesn't say that, then you didn't get your lipids checked.
Go donated blood at red cross, not only will this lower your hematocrit, they also check your cholesterol. And it's free.

Yea the female panel doesn't include that. Ill have another one done soon. Thanks for the solid answer brother!

Back