• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

DBol info

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been taking DBol 20mg for 4 weeks would increasing my dose to 30 or 40mg a day be a waist of supply? I'm also taking test E 400mg a week and should I up my test dosage also?

If you really are already 4 weeks in its about that time to wrap it up. Could increase to 40 for last week or 2 I suppose but I would just drop DBOL end of week 4 or 5 and up test to 500 or up

If it were me I'd bump the dbol up to 40mgs through week five and the test up to 500 right now.

Cool thanks for the info. Ill do that starting tomorrow. What would be a good post and when should I start the pct after my cycle?

i just started week 5 on dbol bumped it from 50mg no to 75mg a day for another 5 weeks how you think iam feeling . you think its to much ?

cheapthreads out..........

10 weeks of dbol is little much I always started noticing sides after 4 weeks .40-50 mg is probably my favorite and I was always a fan of the bd50 mg dbol would break in half in morning half in afternoon

i just started week 5 on dbol bumped it from 50mg no to 75mg a day for another 5 weeks how you think iam feeling . you think its to much ?

No, you should be done.....NOW.

Damn! Have you had blood test done to see where your liver enzymes are? Dbol is no joke when it comes to liver toxicity.

I think DBOL is best at 50mg. there is alway next cycle. :winkfinger:

dc.

I have used dbol for most of my cycles. I like to start it at 20 and build up to 30-40mgs.

I never run dbol for less then six weeks, my usual being eight. If you haven't experienced the magic that happens around weeks 5-7 of a dbol/test cycle you are missing out bros!

and my blood tests have never looked bad with these cycles. Again, just my exp. though

I noticed drastic results with testE/ DBol cycle at week 2 almost 3. I felt the effects immediately. Good experience with it although I dont like the bloating.

Last edited:
I noticed drastic results with testE/ DBol cycle at week 2 almost 3. I felt the effects immediately. Good experience with it although I dont like the bloating.

I run Letro with the dbol and it controls te water. Although don't go overboard, that bloat does provide some of the advantages in power and power becomes muscle.

Dbol is one of the most anabolic and anti-catabolic drugs out there. The latter being very interesting as it is probably THE most anti-catabolic drug available to users. I have seen guys run a mere 20mg on nothing but 1.5k cals a day and keep everything. DBOL is probably the only exception to anti-catabolism when looking at diet. All drugs are anti-catabolic when diet is not in place but DBOL's properties put it into a league of its own. Most pros contribute most of their early mass to DBOL and even the guys that hate on it won't admit that most of their plateau busting size is due to dbol cycles. Dbol makes a great bridger (10mg a day in between cycles, just enough to grab its anti-catabolic properties while letting endocrine functions recover) Just make sure to run a great AI and drink ATLEAST 1.5 gallons of water a day. I am actually taking the BD 50s but only 3 quarters (38mg). Considering upping to 50 :D

Dbol is one of the most anabolic and anti-catabolic drugs out there. The latter being very interesting as it is probably THE most anti-catabolic drug available to users. I have seen guys run a mere 20mg on nothing but 1.5k cals a day and keep everything. DBOL is probably the only exception to anti-catabolism when looking at diet. All drugs are anti-catabolic when diet is not in place but DBOL's properties put it into a league of its own. Most pros contribute most of their early mass to DBOL and even the guys that hate on it won't admit that most of their plateau busting size is due to dbol cycles. Dbol makes a great bridger (10mg a day in between cycles, just enough to grab its anti-catabolic properties while letting endocrine functions recover) Just make sure to run a great AI and drink ATLEAST 1.5 gallons of water a day. I am actually taking the BD 50s but only 3 quarters (38mg). Considering upping to 50 :D

I love the BD50 350s use it at start of cycle for jump start start of third week add in anavar 50mg ed til week 4 stop with dbol and up anavar to 100mg ed I tend to keep more of my gains or so it seems to me anyways

I love the BD50 350s use it at start of cycle for jump start start of third week add in anavar 50mg ed til week 4 stop with dbol and up anavar to 100mg ed I tend to keep more of my gains or so it seems to me anyways

350s was typo .BD 50s

I miss the original BD 10mg they was the best i ever used.

Dbol combined with a test base can DO ANYTHING. Bulk, cut, harden up.... I've done it all on this combo. With the incredible aromitise inhibs we have, the only factor, water retention, is no longer a concern. Dbol and test is my fav. A little HGH if I am getting the itch, but really, these two do it for me.

In my opinion the only thing that beats dbol is tren. Tren will always be king no matter what compound is invented, but dbol and test are usually the way to go. However, the sides from oral dbol can be a little too much for people, it is the only thing that blows my backne up, I still don't get that many estro sides (genetically) and I don't have the balding gene, but dbol is backne central for me lol. One time I saw a kid add 50 pounds to his 3 lift total every week on a tren/dbol/test cycle. Think about that, there's this new anti-bol fad going around because usually for noobies this is the only compound they know, and dbol-only cycles are probably the most dominant anabolic forum spam. Which pisses off more exp guys, but dbol and tren become very hard to beat!

Get Shredded!
For me tren is the second best. I never have probs with dbol/test, but tren gave me occasional serious panic attacks at high dosages. Several other fellow juicers had similar problem. But wow the power and look of a tren cycle is crazy. Still my fav is dbol/test

looking to try dbol or tren on my next cycle can't make up my mind yet :thinking:

19-nors are a whole different ballgame being played in a whole different state where the rules are all different and the hookers have different prices. Seriously though, 19-nor first cycles should be ATLEAST 3-5 cycles in and be planned to a T. .

yes couple ppl have told me dbol

Warrior is spot on. Dbol/test is a great, totally manageable cycle. Some love tren, but even for long time vets, tren can be a handful if you don't go well with it. Tren you either love or hate, or both like me. Like a domestic violence case I always go back. But not something to complicate things with so early. Dbol/test will do you right. And while I like a little watery retention for bulking, if you want to stay hard, any of the stronger anti-aromatises can do the job.

19-nors are a whole different ballgame being played in a whole different state where the rules are all different and the hookers have different prices. Seriously though, 19-nor first cycles should be ATLEAST 3-5 cycles in and be planned to a T. .

Entertaining and so hits the nail on the head!

Back