• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stock picks for the year... *Investors*

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo pretty much gonna share what I believ are good picks or good startup company's that you wanna watch and wait for them to go public lol.. Just tryin to help some guys out. Tips (monetary or product) are always kool. Maybe even a rep bump lol.

P.S. I'm not guareenteing in any way that picks I suggest will be successfully or are a safe investment or anything of that nature. I'm not a professional. Just giving an opinion for all you fuckers with a lawyer on retainer..

also if you guys got anything savy in your portfolio never hurts to share..

First company:

Stock ticker: MDX
Company name:RevmedX
The product is called: Xstat
Xstat basically replaces gauze and instaclot on the battlefield for gunshot/puncture wounds. Big syringe insert in hole slam plunger. No more bleeding.

Yeah buy up RevmedX battle syringe I think it will be huge but the government will probably buy them out or just completely take the idea + manufacture on their own and thatll be that lol. The science behind how it works is awesome

I think it will do average. Im not so sure that Xstat will be as huge of a hit as most people think. Most combat wounds aren't simply a hole to be plugged. Usually bullet wounds have a much bigger exit wound than the entrance wound. Nothing on the battlefield will be better to stop excessive hemorrhaging than a good ol' fashioned tourniquet. Also if hemorrhage control was still an issue after a tourniquet was applied a more direct means of pressure with a hemostatic pressure dressing would be used directly on the nicked or severed vein. Initially it may do well, but in the end, in this guys opinion, it will be used in a very small percentage of actual combat injuries. Either way, good looking out. If it opens at a low price it may be worth throwing a small percentage of your funds towards. GL

Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a good size war to be able to sell this product. Don't see any on the horizon.

I hear there is a place called Ukraine that is heating up... Unless you think this will be sold US-only.

also, it appears to be private co with 3 employees.... Unless it is going ipo soon?

http://www.manta.com/c/mt7k9mc/revmedx-inc

This is a highly speculative investment-buyer beware-I would not touch this one.

Ukraine? Russia would destroy them in a week, not worth fighting, just like Crimea.

IDK, they probably would not buy the product if they did go to war.

This is a highly speculative investment-buyer beware-I would not touch this one.

Ukraine? Russia would destroy them in a week, not worth fighting, just like Crimea.

IDK, they probably would not buy the product if they did go to war.

Skip, I used to do this stuff for a living - 'highly speculative' is an understatement. ;)

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Personally I think a company to watch is the one producing the product that keeps heroin addicts from dying. It's hand held and somehow it brings them back from an overdose within seconds. The fact that legislature is going to push for every officer, paramedic and so on, nationwide to carry one on hand sounds like money to me. Just a thought

RR

Fuckin A was postin late at night lol. Wasn't supposed to say MDX as ticker was supposed to say N/A. Also the people that make the sponge inserts were acquired by Stryker @ a 49% premium.. B&M gates gave them seed money. The army just pushed there FDA approval through... Along with giving them the 5 million to work on developing a new way to stop bleeding for gunshot wounds... They specifically told them make us something we can use.... Would I call it highly speculative.. Probably not. But like I said its just an opinion and I'm only trying to help lol...

IML Gear Cream!
I think gold will go up a lot this year as the dollar weakens. so far gold is out performing the stock market.

Back