• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Tren Mast Advice

The Jason Bourne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everybody, this is my first post on this forum. I have read a lot of discussions from this board and seems to be a lot of knowledgeable guys so would greatly appreciate any feedback. I am trying to plan out my 4th cycle. My past cycles have consisted of only long esters. I have always ran bulk cycles with Test E and in my previous cycle ran Tren E. I am wanting to of course run another bulk cycle but I was thinking about running Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast Prop. I feel like it could be beneficial in a lot of ways but because I have never had experience with these I would like any suggestions. I was thinking I would run Test Prop 100 mg/eod, Tren Ace 100mg/eod, and Mast Prop 100mg/eod with Adex. Would these be sufficient dosages? Could this be a successful bulking cycle with proper diet? Thanks for any advice, looking forward to any feedback!

Why do you want to use tren?

If you're bulking all you need is test, an A/I and food. Nothing else.

Back