• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cool things that happened this week

Gibbs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to hear some amazing things that happened this week! Ill start, my daughter is a princess, one thing her mom teaches her is that princess's do work for the community. Sunday we went and bought four dozen flowers, dressed her in one of her princess outfits, took her to a retirement home and she handed out flowers to people who lived there. People who looked like they had no life in them just going thru the motions saw this 3 1/2 year old walking up to them in a princess outfit, smiling and handing them flowers lit up. It was honestly one of the proudest moments of my life. Next today while my lady and I were at lunch there was this kid in a bat man shirt sitting there eating, two cops were eating as well. When the cops went to leave one of them turned to the kid maybe 6years old and said " wow, ive never met a real super hero before! ". Just epic, when you lose hope in humanity make sure to change that perception. By simple acts of kindness we can change how others view the outside. So tell me something that has happened to you like that.

-jwgibbons

That's great man I think I'm gonna take my little princess to do that lol.

Awesome story man! Truly amazing.

Damn...I blame me tearing up on ESTROGEN!

JW...that is awesome man. I have a 5 year son and a 3 year old daughter. I have never thought about this before. But, I am going to do this. This is an amazing idea.

With that being said, I have a huge place in my heart for men and women of the armed forces. I make it a point to pay for their meals when I see them out at a restaurant. But, I do not let them know. I say," whatever they buy its on me." Also, just a small thing that I do for them, I travel ALOT. I spend more than half the year traveling. So, I see our brothers and sisters in arms quite a bit. But, I make sure to shake their hand and tell them thank you for your service. You have no idea how much this means to a service man/woman!

Damn...I blame me tearing up on ESTROGEN!

JW...that is awesome man. I have a 5 year son and a 3 year old daughter. I have never thought about this before. But, I am going to do this. This is an amazing idea.

With that being said, I have a huge place in my heart for men and women of the armed forces. I make it a point to pay for their meals when I see them out at a restaurant. But, I do not let them know. I say," whatever they buy its on me." Also, just a small thing that I do for them, I travel ALOT. I spend more than half the year traveling. So, I see our brothers and sisters in arms quite a bit. But, I make sure to shake their hand and tell them thank you for your service. You have no idea how much this means to a service man/woman!

Awesome brother! Ill tell ya what. My dad is still active duty in special forces was stationed in fort Bragg for quite awhile and for Carson. I love seeing things done for them.

-jwgibbons

Awesome brother! Ill tell ya what. My dad is still active duty in special forces was stationed in fort Bragg for quite awhile and for Carson. I love seeing things done for them.

-jwgibbons

AMEN Brotha! Do me a favor, even though you and your dad do not know me, next time you see him. Shake his hand and look him in the eyes and tell him THANK YOU from me! Just a fellow American that has not forgot what it takes to make our nation the greatest on the Earth!

Hey maybe you bought my breakfast one time lol... Also side note.. Fuck that I already said I was doing the whole idea stealing thing with my kids. Only one steal per post bhollie.. Ur gonna have to go steal carpenters idea of shopping at GNC and getting gyno of something....

Little shit... Guy at the drive thru tells me someone in front my paid for my food... I was really confused and went on then it occurred to me at the office what happened so today I paid for the guy behind me. I was driving off and could see how confused the guy behind me was... Lol. New way to fuck with total strangers: KINDNESS! Haha

IML Gear Cream!
Haha i like that Damgar. If I ever have fuckin money ill do this...

AMEN Brotha! Do me a favor, even though you and your dad do not know me, next time you see him. Shake his hand and look him in the eyes and tell him THANK YOU from me! Just a fellow American that has not forgot what it takes to make our nation the greatest on the Earth!

Will do brother, gonna see him this summer before they relocate him again.

-jwgibbons

Little shit... Guy at the drive thru tells me someone in front my paid for my food... I was really confused and went on then it occurred to me at the office what happened so today I paid for the guy behind me. I was driving off and could see how confused the guy behind me was... Lol. New way to fuck with total strangers: KINDNESS! Haha

Brother its all small things, things we dont think make a difference but truly they do. Look at the chain reaction that started.

-jwgibbons

Yeah it's pretty cool to see how one good thing can grow

Hey maybe you bought my breakfast one time lol... Also side note.. Fuck that I already said I was doing the whole idea stealing thing with my kids. Only one steal per post bhollie.. Ur gonna have to go steal carpenters idea of shopping at GNC and getting gyno of something....

If you are in the military and flew through Houston/New Orleans/ Lafayette/ ...I more than likely shaked your hand and/ or paid for your meal or whatever. GOD BLESS!

It's sad. My oldest girl will be 4 in August. I don't kno how that's possible when it feels like she was born last year

Get Shredded!
Daughters will steal your heart quicker than anything. Enjoy these years brother. They grow up fast.

Warrior

My daughter is 3 and she can't leave the house until she is like...30. AT LEAST.

...Thoughts from a Fathers mind

I gave a homeless guy a meal. I asked him if he was hungry, ate with him, then paid for a room for the night for him so he could shower and sleep in a bed for a night

I used to buy like 40-50 blankets and pass them out downtown during the fall before winter hit.

I used to buy like 40-50 blankets and pass them out downtown during the fall before winter hit.

Awesome brotha!

We have a lot of homeless people where we live. We also have a lot of "homeless people" where we live too. If you can't figure out the analogy, don't worry about it. We give them both quite a bit of money. But, my wife called me the other day and told me:

Wife: Baby, you know where we give all the homeless people money?
Me: Yea (HURRY UP! I AM PLAYING XBOX and EATING CHEETOS!...DON'T SHOOT ME!)
Wife: The guy had a sign saying, " Fuck food, I just want a beer!" "So, I gave hime 20$ For being honest."
Me: FUCK YEA!

Moral of the Story...BE HONEST!

Back