• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member wants some advice

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm getting a lot of controversial info from my personal source. First he says take test with winny to bulk and I got nothing special out of it so he told me to stack test 350 with DBol and winny and don't worry about a anti estrogen. And he told me not to post. Anybody she's some light this way for me, I'd appreciate it. Don't be to harsh fellas iv been liftin for years and wanted a much needed boost.

Welcome to ASF! Look in some of the sub forums. There are tons of info. Sounds like you may need to do some research brotha!

Welcome, read the ASF rules and get your post count up to ten so you can PM people. You will need it down the road.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Iv done some research and spoke to a few gym buddy's of mine and I was going at this all wrong. What do you guys think of
Tren
Test PR
Winny
Clen??

Welcome aboard!

Hey just wondering I've been running tes ethanate 250 deca 250 and tren acetate is that a good Combo first time running these together someone I know said it was can I get some feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back