• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno/Prolactin Question!!!

musclemeds

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, for a quick overview I'm currently 4 weeks into my cycle that I have set out to last 12 weeks; 1-8 Tren E @600mgs/week, 1-8 Test C @500mgs/week. 8-12 Test C @500mgs/week. Also running Dbol from 4-8 weeks @50mgs/ED. I was running Prolactren (product from Black Lion Research) @500mgs/ED up till 2 weeks ago, along with Caber @ .30 E3D (which is where I think fucked me), and Adex 1mg E3D. I got a little nervous and ordered more caber, so for the past 2 weeks now I've been @.5 Caber E3D and 1mg of Adex E3D. Unfortunately I'm still experiencing some discomfort (particularity in my left nipple; not sure whether this is a gyno related issue or if this is stricly prolactin?) can I bump either of my Adex or Caber products to combat these sides I'm experiencing or should I just stay the course and allow the compounds to work themselves into my system? This is not my first go Tren, but is with Adex. I've read some stories where people claim to hate it and those who say they love it, again it goes with everyone's chemistry and reaction to certain compounds, etc. Any and all help/information will be much appreciated, brother!

Musclemeds

Caber from MJR and Adex from MLG. Nothing but positive reviews on each compound.

Back