• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep Apnea and Erectile dysfuction from hgh

bigdaddyv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been taking pharma grade serostim hgh for one week 3iu before bed every other day. It's my first time taking gh. Since taking hgh I have had very bad sleep and vivid dreams. I wake up multiple times a night. I also have headaches and mild erectile dysfuction (.5inch smaller than usual and not as hard). Starting today I am injecting in the morning. I am 20 years old right now and I am looking for a protocol that will increase my igf1 and gh levels without shutting me down.

Damn at 20 years old I would think you have more HGH naturally than what your injecting. You've done any other cycles?

U shouldn't be doing it before bed.realistically at 20 shouldn't be doing it at all.but if you are ginna than first thing in morning on an empty stomach.

Correct me if I am wrong but from my experience, I have never had GH to effect me within one week. Also, taking GH at your age will only screw your natural production.

Icon

Correct me if I am wrong but from my experience, I have never had GH to effect me within one week. Also, taking GH at your age will only screw your natural production.

Icon

True and at that age u should have so much test and hgh production in yir body that only thing may cause that erectile dysfunction is a straight deca only cycle lol

Damn at 20 years old I would think you have more HGH naturally than what your injecting. You've done any other cycles?

Lol this is actually true. You are never going to go through a huge spurt again naturally now and you could have been destined for 4+ inches of more growth between 20 and 28... With that being said I don't think it is possible to feel sides like than off of GH in just a week.. May be all in your head man

Why are you taking this when your natural production should be good. Do you have a diagnosed pituitary dysfunction? If not, I wouldn't be messing with it at 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My natty production is not that great. Igf1 level is 250 ng/dl. I haven't ran anything else so far. Test levels are high naturally. So I switched the dose to the morning and my sleep was a little better. But I'm still having ed which is frustrating and I'm tired throughout the day. Thinking of stopping altogether if the ed doesn't get better

GH secretion peaks between 3-4 am so if you were tested during the afternoon naturally you will test low. You need to test first thing in the am to get accurate values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. I would always take those tests in the afternoon so it would make sense why I'd test low. Would taking peptides and ghrh be a pct for hgh? What if I took 2-3iu hgh in the morning and peptides at night?

IML Gear Cream!
YOU'RE FUCKING 20! 20! JESUS H CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR GENERATION, HAVE SOME DAMN PATIENCE AND PUT IN THE HARD WORK ALREADY!!! Now that I got that out because I can't slap you, wtf are you doing taking GH? I mean, are you competing or competing to get some pussy because you can't or won't get it as you are? Seriously, anyone at 20 that isn't in BBing shows shouldn't need to do anything but eat, sleep, train, go to school/work and try to bang as much pussy as you can. I sound like an old man but goddamn someone needs to say it.

Back