• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Hexarelin/cjc1295 no DAC Protocol

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Studies have shown if you use only .125mcg/ kg, so only 12.5 mcg hexarelin(I'm researching 25mcg so one vial lasts a month), stack it with saturation dose of GHRH(100mcg cjc-1295 no dac/mod grf(1-29)), it results in a massive hgh release and no cortisol release. This comes from the pubmed study link posted at the bottom:

" The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol."[/B]

Serum hgh went up over 140. Try to get that from Chinese hgh. It peaks at 2 hours via iv administration and hgh remains elevated for four hours. Sub-Q is still a very viable route of administration giving 77% absorption.

I research 200mcg huperzine A a half hour before administering 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac. I do this 3 times a day. The results have been impressive. vascularity pops out upon administration and a head rush follows letting you know how powerful it is. This combination is the very strongest gh peptide combo, and very affordable due to the micro dose of the hexarelin.

Last edited by a moderator:
A great combo and as you say affordable due to the micro dosing of hexarelin. There is also some useful info online about combining it with GHRP-6 (2 GHRP's in same cycle)

You know all I need to do this is Hex and some huperzine A... I really like this and even twice a day I can see it working well for anyone.

^This. That study has always been in the back of my mind. Hex much like Dac has gotten bad press from alot of BS assumptions floating around. Correct me if im wrong but that same study came to the conclusion that desensitization is avoidable at that mirco dose as well?

You know all I need to do this is Hex and some huperzine A... I really like this and even twice a day I can see it working well for anyone.
Pubmed studies show that subQ injections of hexarelin alone at 100mcg produces serum hgh of 20 and even after 16 weeks of continued use it still got serum hgh of 10. The study used twice a day dosing like you say. Huperzine A makes a big difference by blocking somatostatin.

^This. That study has always been in the back of my mind. Hex much like Dac has gotten bad press from alot of BS assumptions floating around. Correct me if im wrong but that same study came to the conclusion that desensitization is avoidable at that mirco dose as well?
Exactly true. I have even seen pubmed studies that showed 200mcg hex didn't desensitize receptors for a very long time. Hex is very potent. I love it!!!

Exactly. Guys were acting like CJC-DC might fuck them up badly. Many those guys regularly on the likes of 100mg tren a and 400-600mcg DNP per day to cut up so I had to smile to myself.

I did some reading on DatBTrues forum, just taking one day off a week of Hex will re-sensitize you. I think I will do something like two doses a day M-Sat and take Sunday off. Not sure how I will set up my pins but probably first thing in the AM and post workout.

I have a 10 week supply of Dac ready to go. Maybe its time to research with Hex as well, maybe a nighttime dose will do nicely. Ideally I would like to run labs on a saturation dose of Hex and see what kind of dl's can be reached.:thinking:

I have a 10 week supply of Dac ready to go. Maybe its time to research with Hex as well, maybe a nighttime dose will do nicely. Ideally I would like to run labs on a saturation dose of Hex and see what kind of dl's can be reached.:thinking:

That would be great. Although I have seen studies were Hex effected sleep. But the huge gh release when sleeping makes up for that :) I think hex in the day and Ipam pre bed would be better but either way would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you plan to use 2mg per week cjc-dac?

IML Gear Cream!
I research 200mcg huperzine A a half hour before administering 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac. I do this 3 times a day. The results have been impressive. vascularity pops out upon administration and a head rush follows letting you know how powerful it is. This combination is the very strongest gh peptide combo, and very affordable due to the micro dose of the hexarelin.

Hi, I rly like this cycle with this huperzine and rly wanna try. But I have couple question .

1. Is that blockation during this with Huperzine save ? Is there some kind of pct for your natural gh release because huperzine ?
2. How long I can run someting like that ? And how long have to be since I will start new one cycle ?
3. What about add to this cycle some peptide. I had idea to do with hgh fragment for fat loss or melanotan. What do you think ?

Thanks for answer.

Back