• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Found my PERFECT cutting cycle.

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test e- 200mg/w
tren e-300mg/w
winny oral 50mg daily

Started this cycle at about 251 6 ft 3 with the goal of cutting to 235-240. At first my weight shot right the fuck up to just over 260 but after messing with my dosages i settled at this and ive been stedily dropping a decent amount of weight while eating more then enough to keep me pretty satisfied all day long. I have never really been a fan of winny but decided to give it one more shot and i gata say its really amazing at lower bf %. I mean i'm a month or so in and only about 8 days into the winny and walking into the gym people have been like "Holy shit irishbrah wtf are you doing you look shredded as fuck cuzzz! And Your still fking huge too wtf mannnnnnn get me some of what you got mannnnnn comon mannnnnnn?!!!!!22@#@#" And im loving every damn second of it! In reality the scale says i've lost about 10 lbs since the begining of the cycle but it looks like i dropped 10 in fat and added 10 in muscle this combo if truley fking amazing. In all honesty i do like that big ass sidewalk cracking mofo look you get off a cycle like deca d bol and test which is what i was looking like before this cycle but i think ill suck it up for a few months for all the complements at the beach and go back to my motherfucking hulk of a self around late fall. Zero side effects at all estrogen is in check because of the occasional aromasen 0 prolactin sides no sore joints. 300mg of tren is pretty low for me so this is really a low dosed feel good cycle that i plan on running a bit longer and switching out the winny for some mast prop/var later on and then call it a wrap until my winter bulk! I'm not even that far into the cycle but ive literally completley changed the look of my body to one i never thought id be able to get without loads of dieting and dnp and bullshit so i thought id chare this to let yall know its not about dosages and shit its just about finding what works for you! :winkfinger: But as much as i love this cycle what im really looking forward too is shooting up to 265 on that motherfucking huge ass winter bulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:winkfinger::winkfinger::winkfinger:

pics or its all lies

Test e- 200mg/w
tren e-300mg/w
Var or Halodrol or M-sten - easier on the liver and lipids than winny

To me that is the way to go, winny is just brutal for many. It seems that is the way to have your cake and eat it too with tren... wish I could run it but my prostate says hell no.

Back