• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clomid

Bfriedman87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I need to order some clomid asap any legit sources that you guys have used and gotten blood work from?

just made a express delivery order. Coming from a mod is enough for me to make a order.

cool thanks. One more question. This is the first time I've ever heard of liquid form. How is this taken, via shot or by mouth? I would assume mouth, but now adays they make all kinds of stuff.

cool thanks. One more question. This is the first time I've ever heard of liquid form. How is this taken, via shot or by mouth? I would assume mouth, but now adays they make all kinds of stuff.

By mouth. They come with a measured dropper. It tastes funky, so I take a sip of water, squirt the clomid into my mouth, then swallow with more water.

IML Gear Cream!
Great thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Looks like I will change to this. better than popping a bunch of pills.

CEM.

Or get a script somehow, it's crazy cheap, under $10 for a month at Target or Walmart.

Back