• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood test results

BladeRunner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got the test results today, see the attached and I am wondering if I need to be concerned with numbers marked with "high".

Also I couldn't believe the estrogen numbers off the chart, 350... What is the fastest way to lower it?
Would adex or aromasin 1mg ED for 2 weeks return it to normal level?

Thanks guys

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 6.17.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 6.17.49 PM.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 6.18.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 6.18.02 PM.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63
For you concerns with your CBC, complete blood panel. I would recommend donating blood either today or tomorrow. Just get it done, you don't need an appointment and they are more than happy to take care of you. Make it a rest day though. You will probably be a little bit tired, that is what happens when you lose blood. This should bring down the numbers that are high that came back on your CBC. The reason your neutrophils is high is most likely because you are sick, not a doctor though. So don't panic. But DO donate blood.

You lipid panel doesn't look to good. I am going to make a guess and say you are running some kind of oral. Are you running any kind of cycle support? NAC, Liv-52, CoQ10, Red Rice yeast, anything? From what I've gathered, again not a doctor, your cholesterol should return to normal levels once the oral is stopped. I would start taking Some of the previously mentioned supplements if you are not already.

For me personally 12.5mg of Aromasin ED works perfect. Some people take 25mg, but that make my joints hurt. I can't say much about arimidex, from what I have gathered it can cause estrogen to "rebound" once use is stopped due to the way it works on the aromatase enzyme. My advice here is start taking 12.5mg of Aromasin ED and retest after 3-4 weeks. That should give it plenty of time to work. Also there is a study that shows Aromasin raises testosterone levels in men, though no where close to what an AAS will do.

Best of luck

The reason why I ask what he is taking is that Tren can make E2 results a false *high* number when using Private Med Labs.

What are you taking and how much?

Are you using an AI?

I have been taking adex 0.5mg EOD while was on 12 week Test E 500mg/Deca 400mg cycle. Now I am into 3rd week of Test P 50mg/Tren A 50mg ED cycle. I am wondering if I need to increase Adex to 0.5mg ED or 1mg ED

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Privatemdlabs uses Roche ECLIA methodology
LabsMD uses LC/MS/MS

the latter is "more" accurate

For you concerns with your CBC, complete blood panel. I would recommend donating blood either today or tomorrow. Just get it done, you don't need an appointment and they are more than happy to take care of you. Make it a rest day though. You will probably be a little bit tired, that is what happens when you lose blood. This should bring down the numbers that are high that came back on your CBC. The reason your neutrophils is high is most likely because you are sick, not a doctor though. So don't panic. But DO donate blood.

You lipid panel doesn't look to good. I am going to make a guess and say you are running some kind of oral. Are you running any kind of cycle support? NAC, Liv-52, CoQ10, Red Rice yeast, anything? From what I've gathered, again not a doctor, your cholesterol should return to normal levels once the oral is stopped. I would start taking Some of the previously mentioned supplements if you are not already.

For me personally 12.5mg of Aromasin ED works perfect. Some people take 25mg, but that make my joints hurt. I can't say much about arimidex, from what I have gathered it can cause estrogen to "rebound" once use is stopped due to the way it works on the aromatase enzyme. My advice here is start taking 12.5mg of Aromasin ED and retest after 3-4 weeks. That should give it plenty of time to work. Also there is a study that shows Aromasin raises testosterone levels in men, though no where close to what an AAS will do.

Best of luck

I have never donated blood so If I go to a clinic, do they ask how much do I want to donate? Or they just take a pint of blood?

I had taken dbol for 6 weeks in the beginning of test e/ deca cycle which is Jan and Feb. I have taken Milk Thirstle daily as recommended.

I may try 12.5 mg daily and will get a another test in 4 weeks to see if it improves.

I have been taking adex 0.5mg EOD while was on 12 week Test E 500mg/Deca 400mg cycle. Now I am into 3rd week of Test P 50mg/Tren A 50mg ED cycle. I am wondering if I need to increase Adex to 0.5mg ED or 1mg ED

As skip said, the Tren A can give false results when testing estradiol using the Roche ECLIA method.
Sorry to say this, but you may have to bite the bullet and pay for a test from LabsMD. It will cost more, but give you a more accurate test.
It should show you unaffect estradiol levels as well as your actual test levels and not >1500

As you feeling any high estrogen sides?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Privatemdlabs uses Roche ECLIA methodology
LabsMD uses LC/MS/MS

the latter is "more" accurate

I agree, I think you need to retest at LabsMD. Your taking plenty of AI, you need to retest soon to make sure but I doubt your E2 is that high.

I have never donated blood so If I go to a clinic, do they ask how much do I want to donate? Or they just take a pint of blood?

I had taken dbol for 6 weeks in the beginning of test e/ deca cycle which is Jan and Feb. I have taken Milk Thirstle daily as recommended.

I may try 12.5 mg daily and will get a another test in 4 weeks to see if it improves.

As in previous statements, you estrogen results may not actually be high estrogen. How ever I still do recommend Aromasin to Arimidex due to the whole "rebound" from Arimidex.
Look into NAC, Red Rice Yeast, CoQ10 or Ubiquinol the more bioavailable version.

Yes they will only take one pint. And they use a 16 gauge needle, that fucker is HUGE!
When you answer the questions, you may have to lie on somethings.

IML Gear Cream!
As in previous statements, you estrogen results may not actually be high estrogen. How ever I still do recommend Aromasin to Arimidex due to the whole "rebound" from Arimidex.
Look into NAC, Red Rice Yeast, CoQ10 or Ubiquinol the more bioavailable version.

Yes they will only take one pint. And they use a 16 gauge needle, that fucker is HUGE!
When you answer the questions, you may have to lie on somethings.

I just scheduled blood donation for tomorrow. When I lie, don't they test my blood before taking a pint and know what I have been taking?

As skip said, the Tren A can give false results when testing estradiol using the Roche ECLIA method.
Sorry to say this, but you may have to bite the bullet and pay for a test from LabsMD. It will cost more, but give you a more accurate test.
It should show you unaffect estradiol levels as well as your actual test levels and not >1500

As you feeling any high estrogen sides?

what are the high estrogen sides? I check my BP everyday and it is normal. I feel shortness of breath when I walk up stairs and I feel hot rush sometimes. I thought these are from Tren A.

They shouldn't test your blood for AAS. They are looking for STDs, STIs, Viruses, HIV/AIDs, Hep C shit like that. Trust me if they do find anything bad in your blood they will destroy it. Some people say, what if a woman gets your blood, the high amounts of testosterone will hurt them. Maybe, I doubt one pint of blood will do that much. Also what if I get a womans blood? Will the estrogen mess me up. Not sure it is a good comparison. But I honestly don't think the possibility of a small amount of virilization from receiving blood from use using AAS in supraphysiological amounts is a real issue.

I believe the biggest high estrogen sides are water bloating and the development of gyno. Are you noticing yourself becoming more bloated or sensitive nipples?

They shouldn't test your blood for AAS. They are looking for STDs, STIs, Viruses, HIV/AIDs, Hep C shit like that. Trust me if they do find anything bad in your blood they will destroy it. Some people say, what if a woman gets your blood, the high amounts of testosterone will hurt them. Maybe, I doubt one pint of blood will do that much. Also what if I get a womans blood? Will the estrogen mess me up. Not sure it is a good comparison. But I honestly don't think the possibility of a small amount of virilization from receiving blood from use using AAS in supraphysiological amounts is a real issue.

I believe the biggest high estrogen sides are water bloating and the development of gyno. Are you noticing yourself becoming more bloated or sensitive nipples?

Thanks for the info.

No, no water bloat, gyno, and sensitive nipples. so I think it was a mistake by PrivateMD/ Labcorp.

I may retake the test at LabsMD.

Also what supplements are you taking control cholesterol?

Yeah sounds like an error on Labcorps side.

NAC, Red yeast rice, and CoQ10 these are like the triple combo. They protect liver, kidneys, blood pressure, and cholesterol. WebMd these products for more information. I plan on getting my lipid panel checked wednesday, I don't have a precycle lipid panel but at least I will know where I stand as of now.

I went to Red Cross to donate blood and they said I can't because I went to overseas past 12 month.

Does this mean I can't go to a different Red Cross location to donate because they have me in the system?

Where else can I go to donate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok found another place and will donate on Saturday. Is this why I feel 45lbs plate is put on my chest? I get easily out of breath.

No i think that's the tren. Don't quote me on that though. Pretty much answer no to every question. Not all of them, like are you a male. lol
But most answers will be no. Try i community blood center, their records shouldn't be tied into the RedCross.

It's not that Labcorp made a mistake. It's the method they use to test e2 basically recognizes tren as estrogen. I know how you felt seeing 350...... A few ago months ago mine was a false 630!!!

That heavy feeling in your chest is the tren, that is a typical side. I notice it quite a bit doing cardio.

Get Shredded!
if that is the only Tren side that I will experience then, I can't complain... Will the other Tren sides show up later?

Best of luck

Can I add dbol for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? I know the lipid panel is bad. Or should I just finish the cycle without dbol?

I personally won't. Your lipid are already not too hot and dbol would only make them worse. Besides if you are see good gains and progress in the gym. Why change your program?

I personally won't. Your lipid are already not too hot and dbol would only make them worse. Besides if you are see good gains and progress in the gym. Why change your program?

Cool, I will save dbol for next cycle.

Why the hormone test for women and not men?

I just walk in and say "yo, lemme get da bitch panel. I ain't got a lotta chedda."

oh man, I just fucking lol'd so hard I dropped my laptop!

I actually got the "Menopause panel". LabsMD said it would give me free test levels as well. They lied!
Believe you, me though. They lady taking my blood was all like. "MMMhhhm sir, you do not have menopause."

Back