• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wifie is on board!!

shotdeeze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My better half usually rains on my parade, but it look like she's all in on me turning my body into sexual play land lol.
But can someone send me the to that link to that steroid a-z.
I'm getting lost on some thing and she...wow... Wants to help me!
thanks fam

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good stuff warrior, that will help
. I was looking for info that use to be in the new member section. It is general info for new member like what dbal is and what it is used for.

OP posted with a nickname...then answered with another one (the same of the similar thread linked by jem92)

:thinking:

My shotdeeze account won't post sometime so I switch. But that's me. No split personality lol

My better half usually rains on my parade, but it look like she's all in on me turning my body into sexual play land lol.
But can someone send me the to that link to that steroid a-z.
I'm getting lost on some thing and she...wow... Wants to help me!
thanks fam

Good stuff warrior, that will help
. I was looking for info that use to be in the new member section. It is general info for new member like what dbal is and what it is used for.

why do you have 2 accounts and post the same question from both. dont use dbol for cutting

You most likely won't see anymore post shoreward account. When I try to post under that account it says ASF is not accepting any post and to contact administration. So I made this one. All good?

IML Gear Cream!
Shotdeeze account. Damn auto correct

Back