• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MLG vs Olympus

troids

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so in the past Ive used Hulkbody gear and it was good, maybe a little under dosed. I have been doing some digging and searching, I am leaning towards these two guys, but some post are saying they both very under dosed? No offence to either source, just trying to get the best bang here! Any one run tren and test out of these guys recently?

Nothing but love to both companies from me. Used test, and tren from each source in the last 6 months, and nothing but gainz. Consider throwing some mast in while you are ordering. NICE addition to that cycle!

Alright so in the past Ive used Hulkbody gear and it was good, maybe a little under dosed. I have been doing some digging and searching, I am leaning towards these two guys, but some post are saying they both very under dosed? No offence to either source, just trying to get the best bang here! Any one run tren and test out of these guys recently?

dude use both sources .....u know theres nothin negative to say about either .......so make your own decision ..I used mlg test and tren and its awesome and Im sure someone will say olympus is great.....

I'm currently on Olympus tren ace and test prop. Fucking love it bro. Looking forward to trying out the dawg pound as well. Both great sources brother

Awesome thanks guys! Glad to hear everyone is having great experiences here ill have to narrow it down soon!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently on Olympus tren ace and test prop. Fucking love it bro. Looking forward to trying out the dawg pound as well. Both great sources brother

Btw what are you pinnin with? i used 23g and got bad pip but might have been the gear?!?!

Awesome thanks guys! Glad to hear everyone is having great experiences here ill have to narrow it down soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw what are you pinnin with? i used 23g and got bad pip but might have been the gear?!?!
I draw with a 20 and pin with a 23 1 1/2. I don't get pip anymore. Did at first but this is my first run with prop so I think that was it

comparing OP and MLG is very similar to comparing Kia and Hundai.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^ Im tryin to see the humor in that post but ummmm NAH I dont see it , Im tryin to be respectful here and its like u guys have sometbing else to say .......hyundai and kia are cheap pieces of shit so is that what ur sayin about the 2 sources

^^^^^ Im tryin to see the humor in that post but ummmm NAH I dont see it , Im tryin to be respectful here and its like u guys have sometbing else to say .......hyundai and kia are cheap pieces of shit so is that what ur sayin about the 2 sources

Yup, that's what I'm saying. I've used both sources in the past but have moved on.

I've had black shit floating in numerous vials from mlg. Why would I continue to use them?

Op gear have me a lump/worst pip ever after one injection on my leg. I threw that shit in the trash and moved on. This was awhile back but look at all the recent threads about pip again.

Sorry but the truth hurts.

^^^^ well i used mlg numerous times nothin floatin in my vials ....did u talk to a rep about it ....anyway I been usin gear for a while i personally dont think mlg bad at all and again i ordered several times ...I mean SEVERAL nothin floatin in my vials and no pip at all and hey its g2g

Last edited:
Hey slappy I think your funny and i enjoy ur threads and post ......:thinking:

^^^^ well i used mlg numerous times nothin floatin in my vials ....did u talk to a rep about it ....anyway I been usin gear for a while i personally dont think mlg bad at all and again i ordered several times ...I mean SEVERAL nothin floatin in my vials and pip at all and hey its g2g

I spent AlOT of money with mlg. I can almost guarantee more then 90% of the board. I was actually the 2nd person to order from them when they came to IM. Good for awhile but they went downhill, esp when black shit is floating in the vials.

OP, shit I don't know how anyone can order from them. The track record was a joke from the start.

I'm tired of seeing people order from them bc "they have good prices." Peeps need to realize this gear IS GOING INTO YOUR BODY!

Get Shredded!
If anyone cant hack the PIP from their OP gear feel free to just send them to me.

i don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. just giving my perspective.

if those sponsors decided to do 3rd party mass spec testing on their gear to insure the top quality of their product, then my opinion would probably change.

If anyone cant hack the PIP from their OP gear feel free to just send them to me.

Lol, this is the shit I'm talking about.

Nuttz, nothing directed towards you personally but dealing with pip like that shouldn't happen.

And I threw that gear out a long time ago.

i don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. just giving my perspective.

if those sponsors decided to do 3rd party mass spec testing on their gear to insure the top quality of their product, then my opinion would probably change.

There will always be economy brands and luxury brands. It doesn't matter what you're buying.

You didn't hurt my feelings, I knew what you meant ;)

Warrior

Hey ok nocode I see where ur comin from now u said u used it when they first came out rite now its gotta be different y i say tbat cauze i pinned gear for 15yrs brother and i am aware of mlg underdose issue in past but hey i ran labs and waz impressed and hey maybe u did see shit floatin in vial I dont fuckin know i wasnt there but hey Again i ordered several times ..when i say several and its was different increments in time maybe a month apart or maybe 2wks apart ....and nothin floatin in my vials and no pip at all i mean fuckin nothin no soreness no redness NOTHIN ...that with labs k say mlg is g2g ....sorry for ur experience

Yup, that's what I'm saying. I've used both sources in the past but have moved on.

I've had black shit floating in numerous vials from mlg. Why would I continue to use them?

. . .

ok, that's^ not really excusable.

i can somewhat understand crashed gear in winter, but black floaters sounds like a bad QC issue.

Hey ok nocode I see where ur comin from now u said u used it when they first came out rite now its gotta be different y i say tbat cauze i pinned gear for 15yrs brother and i am aware of mlg underdose issue in past but hey i ran labs and waz impressed and hey maybe u did see shit floatin in vial I dont fuckin know i wasnt there but hey Again i ordered several times ..when i say several and its was different increments in time maybe a month apart or maybe 2wks apart ....and nothin floatin in my vials and no pip at all i mean fuckin nothin no soreness no redness NOTHIN ...that with labs k say mlg is g2g ....sorry for ur experience

I have used them recently, few months back. My last cycle had their prop in it. Prop was older tho...

I order from a lot of sources here just to keep up to date with them.

I'm not saying anyone should have to accept dealing with bad PIP, not saying people are pussies. I'm just saying for me personally it doesn't feel as bad as some people make it sound.

used them both and they gtg. Been using mlg for yrs now with no complaints. Just recently starting using Olympus and its good.

I see you made a retraction from this statement and that's good because PIP does mean something. It means you are having an undesirable reaction to the drug.

Back