• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help! I r new!

Indywhite88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I'm new to this site as well as using "gear". Through a shitload of research I think naps is going to be where I order from. I would like input on best lab to use there. I've heard differing reviews on quality from GP. I am doing a cutting cycle first, EQ and Winn, then PCT Nolvadex and HCg. Please give me some guidance! Also if naps isn't where you think I should go pm what your suggestion is please and thank you.

Welcome! Look at our sponsors, you can not go wrong with them. Read the rules and stickeys and pay attention!!

I literally looked at the sub forums on sources right after posting this. I will not do something this boneheaded again. Thank you guys!

Sometimes it takes a minute to find your way around. No big deal, right? Welcome

Mach9 said it, we all started somewhere and you guys today are ahead of the game with all the knowledgeable vets.....I have always been a loner and lone trainer (safety and security) and noone could or would train as hard as I would .lol..Take advantage of the vast knowledge of these brothers here, most of us if I am correct went the research ,trial and error method.This generation has a step up on us, but don't be lazt research or you won't get much given to you. Always do your part!!Welcome aboard!!

welcome

Back