• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

no pip from test p at first. ..definitely not the case now

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im a little over a month into a test p deca and dbol minus the dbol as of a couple days ago.. no problems with pip until a few days ago.. I pinned this morning and let me tell you im in some pain my left ass check and lower back hurts like a motherfucker. The two previous pins hurt to but not like this one.. im fine till lunch time then it really starts hurting. . Hell I just went to er and got some antibiotics and something for pain.. wtf why now and not the entire time? Anyone?

Since it's in your lower back too I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't glance a nerve or something is pressuring a nerve.

That's just my guess though.

I dont know I usually feel it when I hit a nerve my muscle will jump kinda like it got electrocuted or something. . It feels like ive got an apple under my skin really hard knot..I dunno maybe its a month of pinning ed.. definitely got to do something different..

Sounds like a nerve if its hit the lower back.... assuming it was a glute injection.

Yeah probably. ...im gonna start taking these abiotics anyways just in case..thanks for the input

Yeah probably. ...im gonna start taking these abiotics anyways just in case..thanks for the input

Are you running a fever ? Red or swollen around inject site ? If not- I would would just take something for pain and a hot soak etc-not wise to use antibiotics when not needed -OD

^^ this..its how super bugs are created and it kills your natural good bacteria

if you're gonna do it anyway at least take a pro-biotic and/or some quality kefir

also..look into a body rub made with epsom salts..will take away a lot of swelling and tenderness fast
I vote for you nicking a nerve myself

Are you running a fever ? Red or swollen around inject site ? If not- I would would just take something for pain and a hot soak etc-not wise to use antibiotics when not needed -OD

+1 - good advice here.

Im a little over a month into a test p deca and dbol minus the dbol as of a couple days ago.. no problems with pip until a few days ago.. I pinned this morning and let me tell you im in some pain my left ass check and lower back hurts like a motherfucker. The two previous pins hurt to but not like this one.. im fine till lunch time then it really starts hurting. . Hell I just went to er and got some antibiotics and something for pain.. wtf why now and not the entire time? Anyone?

Interdasting.

Could be a number of things, muscle trauma from shaking the needle, the gauge and length of the needle, where you pinned, subQ, IM, etc..

Could be the gear, too.

I'm still using OP prop every now and then for a boost, zero pip .

Beware of redness, which might occur and also go away, fever is the biggest indicator in my experience.

Not trying to scare you OP, PM me and I'll do what I can to help.

Edit: good to see sheriv in here chiming in. She'll steer you right as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah definitely some swelling and felt crappy this afternoon no fever at ER but I had taken some advil..

Interdasting.

Could be a number of things, muscle trauma from shaking the needle, the gauge and length of the needle, where you pinned, subQ, IM, etc..

Could be the gear, too.

I'm still using OP prop every now and then for a boost, zero pip .

Beware of redness, which might occur and also go away, fever is the biggest indicator in my experience.

Not trying to scare you OP, PM me and I'll do what I can to help.

Edit: good to see sheriv in here chiming in. She'll steer you right as well

^^^This, plus if its not red, swollen, and hot to the touch along with a fever, it's not infected.

Like SheriV said, don't run the antibiotics as a "just in case"... You'll regret it the next time you definitely need antibiotics

If your pinning ED your probably developing some scar tissue plus traumatic injection. BTW how much are you pinning at a time? That's a big factor too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^ this..its how super bugs are created and it kills your natural good bacteria

if you're gonna do it anyway at least take a pro-biotic and/or some quality kefir

also..look into a body rub made with epsom salts..will take away a lot of swelling and tenderness fast
I vote for you nicking a nerve myself
THIS. Had strep a month ago and they put me on an antibiotic I never had before, my guts are all fucked up, and I got fucking jock itch. I used to have a gf that got a yeast infection everytime she took antibiotics and I thought it was weird, but here I am slathering lotrimin on my cocknballs even though I was showering twice a day.

Damgar..in addition to the lotrimin put coconut oil on your balls and wash with hibiclens.also consider zeabsorb instead of the lotrimin. I have chronic skin fungal issues that are genetic.Thank me later.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Damgar..in addition to the lotrimin put coconut oil on your balls and wash with hibiclens.also consider zeabsorb instead of the lotrimin. I have chronic skin fungal issues that are genetic.Thank me later.

I'll thank you now for something that might actually make it go away instead of just treating it. 3 weeks of this shit is enough!

Try 10 yrs in like weird spots like your ribs. Six so much. Oregano oil nukes it fast but burns like fire. Break open caps with a pun mix it with some coconut oil. Bonus..your shit smells like pizza..but burns like fire

Screw typing on my phone. I'm going to bed

Just fucking text me if you're dying and I'll write you a script OP.

Ok so I swithed to a different test prop and all is going well even pinned In my left quad(which is probably the most sensitive area i pin)with no pip.. the three pins that hurt so bad were out of a vial I had just popped the top on.. so I guessing it was the oil I still have a huge knot in my glute and is still very sore..

Back