• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First run with hgh.

cholme7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running 4 ius eod for 6 months. Test p at 250 per week and tren e at 400 per week for 8 weeks. Taking .5 caber 2x per week. Have hcg, nolvadex, and Clomid for pct. Questions: should I run hcg during the 6 month cycle? Should I run aromisin, letro, or liquidex? Would love the advice from you veterans. Thanks.

Wow, where do I start. Is this your first cycle??? You shouldn't use tren at this point if your aren't very experienced with these things already.

And those are really preference questions. I like Aromasin best, but many like Adex. Letro is way too strong for many, but is kept on hand in case E gets out of control. There is plenty of debate on the best way to use HCG as well, but when I use it on cycle I don't get the same testicular atrophy. That could be helpful with getting you back up and running quickly in PCT after a long cycle.

Are you running AAS the whole 6 months or just 8 weeks only and 6 months for the GH??? And if using AAS the whole time, why such a long cycle when you don't know the answer to these questions already? If you only use the Test and Tren (I think test only if this is your first cycle) for 8 weeks you probably won't even need the HCG, just a good PCT after

Thanks Rayjay. I have run a dozen cycles and half of those with tren. It is usually test p, tren e, and mast e. I picked up some hgh for this up coming cycle. I have test, tren, and mast and am looking to run some AAS with the hgh not sure if these are the best ones to use.

In one thread on here started by a person I respect it states to run with hgh for at least 5 months with test. I personally have never done a run longer than 12 weeks. Hence the start of this thread.

Another thread on hcg stated for long runs to introduce hcg every 6 weeks for 7 to 10 days injecting ed. Some others recommend a small dose every week or 3 inj 3x a week eow.

In addition I have read where people have used letro and liquidex. Never used them. I have only used aromasin during my runs. With the intro of hgh what is and what isn't needed. For fat loss and athleticism what would be the best AAS to use with hgh and how would it be administered (military lots of cardio and training)? AAS on and off, the whole time, or not at all?

I have used Aristotle's PCT in the thread he started 'Post Cycle Therapy' #1 and 2. Both worked great. I use aromasin at 10 to 25 mg per day depending on what is needed during the run.

I blood test before during and after as well.

I know what advice is given is your opinion and that is what I want. Looking to educate myself. Diet and workout program is in place.

Again Thanks.

Ok great. Really happy to hear you have some experience and knowledge. I don't have time right now to address this again bit I'll get back to it. I'm interested in other responses as well

Thanks Rayjay. I have run a dozen cycles and half of those with tren. It is usually test p, tren e, and mast e. I picked up some hgh for this up coming cycle. I have test, tren, and mast and am looking to run some AAS with the hgh not sure if these are the best ones to use.

In one thread on here started by a person I respect it states to run with hgh for at least 5 months with test. I personally have never done a run longer than 12 weeks. Hence the start of this thread.

Another thread on hcg stated for long runs to introduce hcg every 6 weeks for 7 to 10 days injecting ed. Some others recommend a small dose every week or 3 inj 3x a week eow.

In addition I have read where people have used letro and liquidex. Never used them. I have only used aromasin during my runs. With the intro of hgh what is and what isn't needed. For fat loss and athleticism what would be the best AAS to use with hgh and how would it be administered (military lots of cardio and training)? AAS on and off, the whole time, or not at all?

I have used Aristotle's PCT in the thread he started 'Post Cycle Therapy' #1 and 2. Both worked great. I use aromasin at 10 to 25 mg per day depending on what is needed during the run.

I blood test before during and after as well.

I know what advice is given is your opinion and that is what I want. Looking to educate myself. Diet and workout program is in place.

Again Thanks.

1- Threads on threads on threads bro. Everyone is going to have there opinions. I will give you mine as i have been around a ton, done my research and talked with many many pros as i am about to get my pro card end of this year "god willing." you DO NOT have to run test the entire time you are on GH. Now is it more beneficial to run an androgen the entire time you are on GH..YES VERY. However is it a must ? Absolutely Not. If anything do your 12 week cycle of AAS with your GH and than keep the GH in there for another 3 months and drop your AAS. It will only help you through your pct and keeping gains. Makes perfect sense to me to do it this way. However if it was me i would stay on Test the whole 6 months ( im on TRT.) The most optimal thing to do after a long GH run though is to blast heavy androgens to expand and blow up those new muscle cells you developed from Hyperplasmia. So the best thing you could do for yourself would be to
Run cycle for 12weeks with GH
Than PCT keep GH in there for another 12 weeks
Than turn right back around after the GH is all gone and blast Heavy test to blow up those new mussel cells for another 8-12 weeks.

2- Sorry but HCG while on cycle is stupid and pointless. This has been proven in lots of studies and is a waste. save it for pct. you are going to be shut down regardless. If you want to get into depth i will post studies and feedback from lots of vets who advocate not doing HCG while on cycle.

3- Liquidex, Letro, Aromasin are all fine. They are all Ais and the strongest being letro. Aromasin is the best IMO as there is no rebound effect and it doesnt impact cholesterol. No need to change your Ai to adex or letro if aromasin has been working fine with you. What is and isnt needed with GH ? well nothing is and isnt needed. You could just run GH and nothing else bro. Some people run low dose T3 with it as GH can slightly lower free T3 and also people run AAS with GH because of the incredible synergistic effects. NON of it is a must., but to get the most out of it you should run at least testosterone with you GH. Nothing else is needed. Test and GH and you are set my friend. Lots of amazing physiques are built off that. 500-600 test and GH. If you are in militarty i wouldn't advocate Tren as that shit is harsh and also messes with cardio. you dont want to be mentally insane and coming in last place for your 3mile run while at camp do you ? haha if i were you i would simply run GH all at one dose early A.M, Take 600mg test a week, maybe something like Eq or Anavar for endurance and strength but its not necessary test is king , and than if you want to have some more energy and fat loss you can throw in t3 at 12.5mcg to 25mcg.

DutchMaster thank you. I spoke with a friend this morning who I have lifted with and known for twenty years. He flew in last night. He received his pro card years ago. Now he is a physician. He echoed what you posted. Ive just never asked him before, but due to some injuries and athletic events I am getting into I need some product to be able to compete.

Thank you and it is nice to be able to come on here and meet and receive advice from you guys. Thanks again DutchMaster. You confirmed a lot for me.

I agree with most of what is said above but HCG, at a low dose mind, on cycle makes recovery go far smoother for people often times and I have seen this through blood work. Moreover, HCG is inherently suppressive so its use past the clearance period in PCT serves little purpose. HMG on the other hand is a different story but that was not the question. Feel free to disagree but many, many people get serious benefits from HCG use on cycle especially when running 19-nors.

It can go both ways bro. I just know i dont ever atrophy no matter what drugs i take. I can run strait deca alone and my balls still hang low. Guess its a side i never get. Anyways HCG is suppressive in nature, thats why i dont see the point in using it. Look up rich piana and hcg. If you are more comfortable using it and find lots of research to back up why you should than by all means do it brother.

IML Gear Cream!
I will look into it but I appreciate everybody's input. If there is anything else that anyone would recommend from experience please let me know. I am here to learn and share my own experiences just like the rest of you. Again thank you for the advice and the opinions.

I'm not an HGH expert but found your protocol interesting. 4iu EOD...what is your theory behind the EOD schedule? Why not 2iu ED.

That may be the way to go. Still building a case. Any opinions out there? 4ius EOD or 2ius ED?

Back