• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

BSP Tamox and Clomi for pct research

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone vouch for BSP's Tamox and clomi for PCT? I was also wanting feedback on the AI anastrozole "adex" OR is there a better AI since my project is prone to Gyno. thank you

I can vouch for them. I came on board because everything I have used has been on point, but hopefully someone else will chime in that isn't associated with BSP.

Im super interested because of the sale going on and would like to try BSP's tamox, clomi, and aromasin. for my upcoming research project. Cannot beat the buy 2 get 1 on serms plus the 30% off hot damn!!! what a deal come on people!! Let me know!!

bump!

Well since I havent heard much I'll just think about it overnight... Ive read some good stuff and hope theyre still pumping out quality products.

I think Slappy is using BSP adex. Maybe he will chime in.

Talked to him, Im sold on there quality now. Placing order for research materials time now!

Back