• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

kickstarting test e with test p?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone done a kickstart with test Prop while waiting for test e to kick in? Im planning on starting at 100mg eod of prop and 300mg e3d of test e. Will only pin the prop for two weeks.. Any thoughts?

I love kick starting with test p... I like to do 100mg eVeRy OtHeR DaY for 4-5 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldnt you have to bump dosage if you run it longer than just a kicker?

Too much work to adjust dosages. I considered this myself once. Just stick with P

Too much work to adjust dosages. I considered this myself once. Just stick with P

Wellll.. the thing is that its already on its way.. So I'll have a bottle of prop just chillin.. Im confusing the shit out of myself on how to use this stuff. so how about I stick with my dbol kicker and the two weeks after the last pin of test E I use the bottle of prop then bam! done and into pct... hows that sound?

Wellll.. the thing is that its already on its way.. So I'll have a bottle of prop just chillin.. Im confusing the shit out of myself on how to use this stuff. so how about I stick with my dbol kicker and the two weeks after the last pin of test E I use the bottle of prop then bam! done and into pct... hows that sound?

Oral kicker and short ester test to bridge into pct while longer esters clear is perfect.

Oral kicker and short ester test to bridge into pct while longer esters clear is perfect.

Sweet just needed a confirm on my idea. thanks bro! now Im good to go.... just have to wait for this gear to snail its way to my doorstep :)

Thats the best bet! doing this on my next cycle

Hell yeah Im excited.. cant wait... Im itching like a crack head lmao

Back