• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Sfax reps left?

coffeeaddict

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know vision had to step down for family.

Just curious what's going on with an order still since I don't see them listed anymore. Been 3 weeks

We are still here, there is a discrepancie with payment im working on. We should be paid four months in advance at this time so why we are not listed is beyond me. With vision out for a few days it does make it harder to resolve this but I assure you our sub section will be back up soon. Coffeeaddict, im pming you now

-jwgibbons

No worries.

I'm assuming they just forgot to pay the bill or something. They have been extremely helpful and communication has been great. My newbieness just overreacted when I saw it was gone.

I'm sure I'll be asking a mod to delete this soon haha :damnit:

Jwgibbons will take care of you. Got my order from them just the other day. He answered all questions I had quickly and took care of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwgibbons will take care of you. Got my order from them just the other day. He answered all questions I had quickly and took care of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the positive feedback brother, we want our customer service to match the product. ..... which means we will always have to continue to improve our customer service

-jwgibbons

If our sub section is gone and your new how ya gonna know who the reps are if you have been dealing with vision

-jwgibbons

I honestly couldn't remember who else was a rep. But I probably could have spent more time trying to figure that out.

Again.. Overreacted

In any case thanks for the quick response. Do you live on here? You guys really do a great job.

JW is the man. He is straight up and honest and won't BS you. He'll take care of you

Back