• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why I love ASF

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10859788/?i=38&from=/20355187/related

Can you guys believe how much fake gear there is out there? It boggles the mind. This is why we are so lucky to have this board. Not only do we have great sponsors, but we have this sub-forum to have open, honest conversations about those sponsors. The first test "cycle" I ran was fake Aburaihan Test E. Talk about a letdown. Never again. A big thanks to our sponsors for doing what they do.

A striking part of the study (it's German, btw): over A THIRD of black market samples tested contained a compound different from what they were labelled.
Shocking!

@GS: Fake Aburaihan? What a let down! The real stuff injects really well (and obviously works as properly-dosed testosterone should!) And pharma-grade gear makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

A striking part of the study (it's German, btw): over A THIRD of black market samples tested contained a compound different from what they were labelled.
Shocking!

@GS: Fake Aburaihan? What a let down! The real stuff injects really well (and obviously works as properly-dosed testosterone should!) And pharma-grade gear makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yeah man, this was a few years back. I had run several PH cycles and was ready to take the leap to real stuff. I ordered it from gym-gear/blogspot, and everything looked good. The dbol I used to start the cycle was also from the same source, and it was definitely legit. I gained 4 pounds by the end of the cycle, and at the time, thought it was because I was using too high of AI dose and inhibiting my gains - LOL. The test was fake, and I confirmed that later by doing some research. Been UGL ever since. There is so much faked human-grade testosterone that I don't even chance it anymore.

Good read and interesting insight for peps.

i'd rep you sir but....I must spread some love around first.

Back