• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol - AI value?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is the theory of Winstrol acting partly as an AI true at all?

If so does that make it safe to reduce AI dosage once winstrol is added to cycle?

currently on week 6 of 900mg test E, taking Aromasin 10mg ED, 20mg EOD.

Never ran winny before, I am planning on throwing it into the last 4 weeks of my Test cycle at 50mg ED. Wanna see what the hype is about.

Not totally sure what to expect being on a 5,000 cal clean bulk with it.

any input greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

and btw currently 6'1 245lbs, 14% bf in case it matters.

Lol either this is a stupid question or no one knows the answer...?

I've heard of masteron and even Proviron having slight ai properties, but never winstrol

Like I said, just a theory I read while searching around other forums and stuff.

I might try dropping my aromasin down to 10mgs ED just because I'm sort of concerned about getting too dry and having joint pain. If it's anything like what epistane did to me at 40mg I don't think I'll be able to tolerate it again.

Like I said, just a theory I read while searching around other forums and stuff.

I might try dropping my aromasin down to 10mgs ED just because I'm sort of concerned about getting too dry and having joint pain. If it's anything like what epistane did to me at 40mg I don't think I'll be able to tolerate it again.

I only use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and I'm running 1000mg of test. I think you'll be fine.

Warrior

Back