• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Homemade mass gainers...

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A while back I was looking through the endless mass gainers on the market, and me being the money conscience (broke ass) guy that I am decided to look into making my own. So far I've found some pretty good recipes. My favorite so far is a peanut butter/strawberry. 1010 calories and 60 grams protein.
Blend 2 cups while milk, 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop strawberry protein, 2 table spoons peanut butter, and 2oz heavy whipping cream.

anyone else have any good recipes?

I use protein powder, frozen bananas, peanut butter, oats, honey and water. Milk doesn't sit well with me....fucking lactose...

but yeah, in general buying premade "mass-gainers"=waste of money. I could eat a PB&J followed by a protein shake and easily hit 1000cal, with 70g protein min.

Exactly. Looking at the cost per serving for some of the mass gainers out there, it's crazy to pay $2.00-$3.00 per serving when you can buy enough stuff for 100 shakes for less...

Same here with the lactose. I've been using carnivore, and while I like the results, the price is just way too steep for the amount you get.
I'm definitely going to try making my own.

Protein powder
2 raw eggs
Peanut butter
Greek yohgurt
Oats
Bananna
Chocolate milk

Cottage cheese for more protein carbs and thickness and makes no different to the taste whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And don't forget veggies like raw kale for extra micronutrients especially for you guys that have a hard time getting all your servings of greens in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read about this as well. I take mass gainer by Optimus nutrient (1200 cal.) Superset it with 1 egg, 1 cup of oats, 2 tea spoon of peanut butter, and half a banana. Other half I'll eat with my shake not all of it fits in my small blender. Don't know how many calories total but I know it's a lot more.

Lactose just started fuckin me up last year. I get horrific life changing gas.

Back