• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girls breasts sore from anavar

B1zZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girl started taking anavar 9 days ago 10mg a day and her breasts are extremely sore I should also say she got her period today as she was supposed to. Could this be just from her period plus having the var in her or what. I've looked around a bit but I'd like a knowledgeable females or males opinion on this exact situation.

That does not sound right at all.

Get her off that shit now and then see if you can get some answers. I know AY is an expert, maybe you can PM her.

Last edited:
I mean I've been looking this up and I've read other girls saying this but ok. I wad thinking about trying to pm her, im gunna try.

I mean I've been looking this up and I've read other girls saying this but ok. I wad thinking about trying to pm her, im gunna try.

I am not an expert but when her breasts are sore that cannot be a good thing. Proceed at your risk.

You can also talk to Jersey Devil or Ms. Jersey Devil as they can share some knowledge. I know AY is extremely busy these days but still worth the try and get a hold of her.

I do not know of a compound that is more faked then Anavar. I am not saying it is because I don't know but it is faked-A LOT.

God I hope you offered some compassionate massage. I'm sure it will relieve some soreness...right?

honestly any type of hormone manipulation can cause unforseen hormone responses

and i don't feel like i would be true to myself if I didn't at least ask for pics... scientific purpose of course.

God I hope you offered some compassionate massage. I'm sure it will relieve some soreness...right?

and i don't feel like i would be true to myself if I didn't at least ask for pics... scientific purpose of course.

Beat me to it!

Haha yea sure. I'm figuring it could be from the estrogen spiking from her period and along with the hormonal change from the var. We probably should've started out at 2.5mg morning and night so it wasn't such an abrupt change

wtf man, massage those titties bro. Are they implants? if so, massage even more (since implants are fucking HOT)

My ex's breasts got sore on her period without aas. She's 5 days in on 10mg var and also told me she had just got her period, and was really drained at night. I kind of figured it could be the same as when I frontload test... Just kind of feel worn out when my levels go up or down real fast.

Dude it must be a gyno!

quick give her lots of letro!

Well they get sensitive when her periods coming and when she has it but not sensitive like this

Hope they are real vars and not dbol

Yea I was looking it up and dbol doesn't give girls sore nips like it does to guys, im really thinking its the spike in hormonal changes from the var and her period

I've definitely heard of var making those kind of period symptoms much worse...

But there's also a possibility that it's not legit var either.. how confident are you in your source?

With women it is such a risk if it is not Anavar, hard to know since we are guys.
Z

Hopefully an expert could give their opinion soon.

I've definitely heard of var making those kind of period symptoms much worse...

But there's also a possibility that it's not legit var either.. how confident are you in your source?

yea I've heard the same, I mean im 90% sure its var, its not dbol because she doesn't feel that awsome feeling when running it she doesn't feel much different, but I do see a big change in her mood she's alot happier all the time

That doesn't sound right to me. My wife started on 10 for two days and went to 15 for a couple days then 20 for 3.5 weeks now at 30mg daily. Never any soreness even on her period and her periods are not fun for her.

Its not like her jawline is protruding or she's growing a beard... any slight sign of thst shit I'd be worried... up s cup size could be a bonus...

I think when girls are on var they aren't supposed to get their period so i think its bunk...

I think when girls are on var they aren't supposed to get their period so i think its bunk...

Not true bro. Var is real mild. My girl still gets hers but its lighter. She ran 15mg test P eod last summer for 6 weeks first two pins shut her period down. Didn't have one for 3 mos. Two days of proviron will turn it off too.

Yea some girls get they're period while on var some don't, some will get the worst cramps of her life if they do some wont. Her nips are back to normal I really think it was the period along with a huge hormonal change. If it wasn't var and it was winstrol I'd bet money her period wouldn't've came same with any other oral, and it definetley isn't completely bunk.

my girl started having a little breast soreness just before period,it's a couple of years I think (now she's 34) and no,never touched aas.

if u post some detailed pics,we can suggest u in a better way,trust us.

Lol your all so eager to see some titties huh, it must be all the test flowin through this forum

My girl started taking anavar 9 days ago 10mg a day and her breasts are extremely sore I should also say she got her period today as she was supposed to. Could this be just from her period plus having the var in her or what. I've looked around a bit but I'd like a knowledgeable females or males opinion on this exact situation.

It's a common side effect of anavar with women ... tenderness as well as enlargement

Back