• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Louisiana man brutalized by a cop in his own home

TheChosen1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[video]http://newsone.com/3003510/donrell-breaux-louisiana/[/video]

A video has gone viral of a young man, Donrell Breaux, being manhandled by a police officer in his own house.
According to reports, the Louisiana resident had an argument with his neighbor about the noise levels of his conversation on Breaux's porch.
That neighbor then decided to call the police.
But instead of the policeman finding out what the problem was, he walks straight in to Breaux's house and wrestles him on a couch, even though Breaux repeatedly asks what is the problem.
Breaux's friend taped the scary encounter with his phone.
It is sad to hear Breaux practically beg the officer not to shoot him. This is the society that we live in.

Credit: NewsOne

Not to validate this guy's actions. I always give cops a little rope. They are people that are subject to the same pressures I am. I have really shitty weeks and I'm prone to snapping at people. Maybe this cop is getting divorced or whatever. Not to mention the pressures he is subject to that comprehend... like getting shot, dealing with the scum of society. ..etc

Not to validate this guy's actions. I always give cops a little rope. They are people that are subject to the same pressures I am. I have really shitty weeks and I'm prone to snapping at people. Maybe this cop is getting divorced or whatever. Not to mention the pressures he is subject to that comprehend... like getting shot, dealing with the scum of society. ..etc

You're damn skippy, DJ. I was LE for 11 years before moving to Cali. When my brother, who talked me into moving, asked me what kind of jobs would I like him to seach for me beforehand I told him, "Anything that don't require me to deal with the public." For almost 14 years, I've been on the same job where I never have to face the public and it's alot less stressful. So I'm fully aware that law enforcement is the most stressful job in America and has the highest rates for suicide, drug abuse, alcoholism, divorce, you name it.

If a cop tried to come into my house uninvited I will shoot him! I don't care who you are if I say stay out, stay out!

Back