• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Baby While On Gear?

TigerTailgater

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooooo, me and Mrs. are trying for our third child. I am currently off cycle but, I am itching to get back on.

I have seen certain things on the inter web that say you can't get pregnant while on cycle. Due to low sperm count. I was wondering if any of you have gotten the Mrs. pregnant while on cycle?

I would imagine it would be different for everyone.

Yea, I am wondering what everyones experience is with this. I want another child but DAMNIT, it is time for another cycle.

Yea, I am wondering what everyones experience is with this. I want another child but DAMNIT, it is time for another cycle.

Hahaha omfg. If you want cycle over child tell your wife you're not ready yet!!!

Lol, just kidding, but go to the doc!

Increased libido = more sex = hulk baby

Tren in the body makes the kid say fuck Pilates! Lol, I've seen so many close friends knock up their hooker wives running massive amounts of gear. Usually their response to me asking if they run HCG on cycle is "what are you some type of pussy and can't recover like a man?" Most will be fine.

Tren in the body makes the kid say fuck Pilates! Lol, I've seen so many close friends knock up their hooker wives running massive amounts of gear. Usually their response to me asking if they run HCG on cycle is "what are you some type of pussy and can't recover like a man?" Most will be fine.

Pahahahaha

If you are worried go with either clomid or HCG from the start. No need to go to high on doses for HCG either. Give it a month or two then go get Sperm checked. If it comes back decent but not optimal, well then that's good enough. You could always up the dosage a tad as well if isn't looking "great". If it isn't doing it for you then ya just have to come off sadly.

IML Gear Cream!
Knock her up first then get on cycle.

AAS will significantly drop (but not guaranteed to eliminate) your sperm count.

"In those bodybuilders who had stopped consumption of anabolic steroids greater than 4 months previously, sperm numbers were in the normal range. Results suggest that even after prolonged use of extremely high doses of anabolic steroids, sperm production may return to normal."

"if still the sperm count has not returned to normal they utilise HMG and HCG and within 3 months levels had returned to normal and the couple conceived in 7 months."

Reassuring I guess, make sure to add the LHJO sessions or you will lose gains and fertility by the buckets

My friend was on cycle and thought he couldn't get any chicks pregnant. So he went on a free for all dumping off in all of them and 1 out of 3 turned up preggers. His logic... He's an idiot... Jus sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd hold out on the cycle for now if that's what you want.

You can definitely get her pregnant. However, my concern would be with sperm quality while on cycle and causing potential genetic defects in a child's development.

Sooooo, me and Mrs. are trying for our third child. I am currently off cycle but, I am itching to get back on.

I have seen certain things on the inter web that say you can't get pregnant while on cycle. Due to low sperm count. I was wondering if any of you have gotten the Mrs. pregnant while on cycle?

I would imagine it would be different for everyone.

I had the same problem, bro.
Test C should do the work.
Sadly, I don't have any kids (yet). But I had 3 past experiences. Although I was told that I had a low sperm count. I found Test C helped because one gf got pregnant for me and had to have an abortion (fetus grew in her fellopion tubes) and another had 2 miscarriages for me.

I was on 2g of gear a week and my girlfriend was on a cycle and we managed to get pregnant. So please be careful. We had to abort solely because of the genetic quality the baby would have suffered. Not and easy decision considering this is the girl I'm going to marry and have kids with eventually.

Last edited:
dude me and plenty off my boys have gear babys and my kids are extreamly healthy

dude me and plenty off my boys have gear babys and my kids are extreamly healthy

Don't tell me that dude :( having an abortion was the hardest thing I have ever had to do :(

I'm totally supportive of abortion, however I am with the girl I eventually want to have babies with. It broke my heart to abort. Just knowing I created a life with my life partner.

Damn.... ::self pity :(::

I guess good to know in the future.

Get Shredded!
^im sorry to hear that brother. I know what that feels like personally. Not a good thing to have to go thru.

Don't tell me that dude :( having an abortion was the hardest thing I have ever had to do :(

I'm totally supportive of abortion, however I am with the girl I eventually want to have babies with. It broke my heart to abort. Just knowing I created a life with my life partner.

Damn.... ::self pity :(::

I guess good to know in the future.

Sorry to hear that brother. Just curious, why would AAS have anything to do with the gene transcriptions and DNA in your sperm? It lowers your fertility rate I thought, but I didn't know it could effect genetic make up in itself. If anything it would make the kid stronger lol, would be cool to see an "on average" study of the physical potential of childs conceived at 400+% normal values of test only..

Not sure if there's any scientific or clinical studies looking at that, but it would be worth a search to find out.

Go for it. If you can't knock her up after three to six months of regular intercourse, get off gear for a season.

The important thing is SHE shouldn't be on on steroids.

Yeah I just spent about an hour researching AAS and the chance of genetically damaged babies and there is no evidence supporting any conclusion of that nature, even went into my UNI E-library. Low sperm count is all that is affected and if she is pregnant she is pregnant, there is no increased chance of mutation or anything like that UNLESS she is doing something to alter her genetic code (alcohol, crack lol, etc.)

Go for it. If you can't knock her up after three to six months of regular intercourse, get off gear for a season.

The important thing is SHE shouldn't be on on steroids.

In my case she was on steroids.

Getting Pregnant

In my case she was on steroids.

Have her check with her gynecologist, but I'd say if and when she gets knocked up, she should ASAP go clean. As in: no steroids, no tobacco, no alcohol (or no more than one small glass of wine [4 oz.] a couple times a week), and no other drugs except for a daily folic acid and/or a prenatal vitamin, and 5,000u Vitamin D-3 a couple times a week.

She shouldn't get stoned, although personally I'd go for one or two tokes on a pipe, bong or joint daily before sex. It makes sex better, IMO, and if she's preggers, you should be able to f**k daily, as her periods will be absent, and ideally you'll have at least 30 weeks of 24/7 constantly available pussy - actually more like 36 weeks, but during the last few weeks, it's more like the gentle cuddle, slide and glide.

Above is the norm, and ideal. If there are problems, as there increasingly are with age over 35-40, history of drug use (including steroids, tobacco, alcohol), access is not as free. But she can work on her BJ and HJ skills, and you can work on stuff that she likes. And of course you can always wank, but why not include her. :cool:

I was on Test trying to have a kid and the wife and I ended up at a fertility clinic.

My first sperm test came up low. I got off gear for two months and second sperm count was high. My TRT doc said he had 3 kids on cyp but ran Chlomid. I was stupid and quit the chlomid.

First attempt didn't take and she lost the kid at 6 weeks so we are trying again but I am running chlomid and HCG this time while running gear. So....in summary I know guys who ran no chlomid or hcg and popped out kids but then there are guys like me who need to be off cycle or on cholid/hcg to keep sperm count high.

We are trying right now so...TBD....keep in mind a baby will fuck up our workout and eating schedules...just sayin

good luck

I would research taking high doses of hug while your trying to make a baby. I beleave that will be what u wanna do

The misses and I had our 4th child each one made on AAS. No tren I couldn't knock her up on it. I call em my juice babies :)

Good luck. Don't stress her out. Have fun in bed also don't make it stressful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back