• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do fitness models realy bulk?

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not talking about the big guys going on stage, i mean people like Lazar Angelov, Chris Lavado, Matt Ogus, Jeff Said, Daniel Blackwell, Greg plitt and so on.
Even when i look at their background i havnt seen anything rly "bulky like" and then go on def diet.

Same with weights, they all seem to go high reps, low weights mostly. I Understand alot of vids are mainly for show off purpose and is not rly
their training routine. But still, going around the world and constantly keep that body, it's amazing!

So you guys who are more educated in this, how do these people train realy?
From what i've seen they should be skinny as fck with no muscles at all!

Not talking about the big guys going on stage, i mean people like Lazar Angelov, Chris Lavado, Matt Ogus, Jeff Said, Daniel Blackwell, Greg plitt and so on.
Even when i look at their background i havnt seen anything rly "bulky like" and then go on def diet.

Same with weights, they all seem to go high reps, low weights mostly. I Understand alot of vids are mainly for show off purpose and is not rly
their training routine. But still, going around the world and constantly keep that body, it's amazing!

So you guys who are more educated in this, how do these people train realy?
From what i've seen they should be skinny as fck with no muscles at all!

Saying Matt Ogus and Chris Lavado (mostly Ogus) do "high rep light weight" mostly is literally untrue. IDK who those other phags are but Matt built his entire lower body chest and back with back squats, deadlifts (sumo and stiff), and benching/rowing heavy. I think your confusing periodization with not lifting heavy.

Anyways, yes, Ogus and Lavado bulk/reverse diet.

Check out Devon from BeastAesthetics. Full homo. He won a show and at like 167, reverse dieted 1-2 lbs per month. Almost a year later and hes 178 or something and much stronger than contest. You can "bulk" and stay <12% bf BroOoOoOO

Check out Devon from BeastAesthetics. Full homo. He won a show and at like 167, reverse dieted 1-2 lbs per month. Almost a year later and hes 178 or something and much stronger than contest. You can "bulk" and stay <12% bf BroOoOoOO

Daaamn! That's the kind of body i'm aiming for! Check out Lazar Angelov, pure genetics when it comes to symmetry, unbelievable!

Probs, i am confused indeed. I see some at the gym too, they never grow an inch, then i come back after living off-shore 2 years later and they are ripped. Don't understand how they got time
for it first, then how they can maintain that ripped look so long.
If i drop 500 cals i look skinny as fck after 2 months it feels like...

"Fitness" models are body builders with shorter bulk periods and less AAS... try to make their gains a tad less acute and a tad more clean and thats about the difference... We all work the same lol

I have dreams to become on of the male models who stands outside the abercrombie and fitch store at mall of america.

I was also beaten by my mother until I was 16.

Shorter bulks, lots of gear (not easily aromatizable stuff), and a **big** focus on diet. Diet is the biggest part after the gear.

Back