• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Deca Mass Cycle

hagen11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have recently ordered from Alv. Only received half of my order in the mail today. The confirmation number shows two deca mass cycles but I only received one. Any thoughts on this?

One more run!

I did. No reply yet. I was thinking they split it up, but wouldn't there be two tracking numbers then? I guess my gut feeling is that they split it.

One more run!

I did. No reply yet. I was thinking they split it up, but wouldn't there be two tracking numbers then? I guess my gut feeling is that they split it.

One more run!

It's possible they didn't send the second tracker or maybe they just made a mistake by sending only 1 cycle.

People make mistakes, I'm sure they'll get it taken care of no matter what the issue may be.

Warrior

Thanks warrior. I'm pretty excited. This is a 16 week cycle. Test c/e 1-16, deca 1-14, dbol 1-6.

One more run!

Smart to give that deca a full 4 weeks to clear, in reality it will take more like 10-12 to fully clear. Just read a study about it today, man that stuff stays around a long time!

Back