• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Different places people inject in videos ???

Patch19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have just started my cycle and I have only done 2 injections so far . I watch a lot of vids and read up on how and were to inject . But you see some people who inject in the thigh do it in the side and some in the top why is this . And is there any sure fore way to know I got the right spot when injecting into my thigh and what would happen if I didn't . Thanks in advance !!!

Saw that before its ok . But it only gives a rough idea ! Thanks

quads.JPG

I inject into the muscle that the left arrow is pointing to but a bit higher. It's known as vastus lateralis or the outer quad.

vastus-medialis-1.jpg

i know a guy that injects in the middle,told him i wont ,he says it's the perfect spot or him.

So u can use the middle aswell . Not that I want to just see people using different spots !

i dont have the balls but some people will easily

^Yes you can use either 3, usually the vastus lateralis is the most comfortable.

I want to use my delt aswell any tips to inject in the right spot thanks !

You want to hit your medial (middle) delt. Delts are the best IMO, I can easily push 2 ml in and have zero pip. I used to use a 1 inch pin for delts, but lately have been using a half inch insulin pin - works very well.

deltsbig.jpg

I don't know to be honest. I think it's a personal choice. The CDC guidelines for IM injections say it is not a necessary thing, and to be honest, I just don't like doing it. I've never had any problems

if your in a vein you will get blood in the pin with even pulling back.after pinning for a while you should be able to tell if you in vein or into deep muscle.it is not reall easy to hit a vein and stay in it even when trying thats why drug addicts have to tie off and really know how to hit a vien.dont ask me how i know this i wont tell.

You want to hit your medial (middle) delt. Delts are the best IMO, I can easily push 2 ml in and have zero pip. I used to use a 1 inch pin for delts, but lately have been using a half inch insulin pin - works very well.

View attachment 1345

Nice diagrams.

So I did a shoulder pin for the first time yesterday, 1" 25ga 1.5cc, and gah! Went in fine but surprisingly sore now. I won't be doing shoulders at the gym anytime soon. It might just be the muscle mass and I don't have enough meat there yet to support 1.5cc smoothly. Couple years from now tho... :)

So far I've found the ventro-glutes to be a winner, easy and no pain. I just want to explore other sites for more experience.

i dont have the balls but some people will easily

not to highjack thread . why is the top quad differnt .. why not use that muscle .. more viens ,nerves ,not big enought of a muscle . seems like a good spot .please share your experience with that spot thanks

The pics tell you right where is the location feel your muscle and do it there.
i wouldn't use short esters delts of bi sets cause of the pain.
I only inject short ester when is my brew to see how painful it is
best way to try out my brews

Get Shredded!
The pics tell you right where is the location feel your muscle and do it there.
i wouldn't use short esters delts of bi sets cause of the pain.
I only inject short ester when is my brew to see how painful it is
best way to try out my brews

I always do short esters in my delts. Best way to get big shoulders.

Back