• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is my Tren Ace bunk?

Landonx91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I've been running tren ace for 5-6 weeks at 400mg/ along with test E at 500, trying to cut on 2,650 Cals. Since it's my first time with tren I was expecting horrible sides but the only sides or gotten are; aggression, strength gains and night sweats, and some insomnia once or twice during the whole cycle.

After everything I've read I've never had pip, tren cough after injection, I haven't been violent or anything. Is that a telltale sign that I'm using stuff that isn't tren?

aside from that I'm up quite a bit in lean mass but that could be from the test.

any feedback would be great, I've been skeptical about the tren for awhile and would just like some 2nd opinions

That's what I wanted to hear! I've put on a good amount of size while eating very little, about 2-3% away from my leanest last year but I'm 24lbs heavier

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I wanted to hear! I've put on a good amount of size while eating very little, about 2-3% away from my leanest last year but I'm 24lbs heavier

Not everyone gets all the famous tren sides. You say you have added lean mass, increased strength, have night sweats, insomnia and aggression..... No idea what labs tren it is, but it sounds like its working fine.

I don't get any bad tren sides or PIP. Tren cough comes when you nick a vein and it hits the bloodstream.

Sides vary from person to person. If you're making gains, then it's good to go.

Warrior

^^--This. Can't rely on sides. Some get them bad, some a little and some not at all. Tren is a tricky bitch. Gains are what you should judge it by. I'm pretty lucky. The only sides I get are turning into an absolute fucking animal in the gym and occasional night sweats.

Good to hear man, I was worried. I heard there were guys that didn't have bad sides but I figured it was too good to be true if I was one!

I don't get any bad tren sides or PIP. Tren cough comes when you nick a vein and it hits the bloodstream.

Warrior
lm on my 5th week of test prop tren ace and I don't have any of the infamous tren sides but I'm up almost 15 pounds and bf is dropping so that's how I know I'm good

Hey guys, I've been running tren ace for 5-6 weeks at 400mg/ along with test E at 500, trying to cut on 2,650 Cals. Since it's my first time with tren I was expecting horrible sides but the only sides or gotten are; aggression, strength gains and night sweats, and some insomnia once or twice during the whole cycle.

After everything I've read I've never had pip, tren cough after injection, I haven't been violent or anything. Is that a telltale sign that I'm using stuff that isn't tren?

aside from that I'm up quite a bit in lean mass but that could be from the test.

any feedback would be great, I've been skeptical about the tren for awhile and would just like some 2nd opinions
just curious- what's your diet? Some claim carbs make the sides worse

I just came off of a Test E / Tren E cycle. I only had the tren cough once and night sweats maybe a handful of times. I was using 750mg of Tren and 400mg of Test. It was an awesome cycle. I don't plan on doing another cycle without tren.

IML Gear Cream!
I just came off of a Test E / Tren E cycle. I only had the tren cough once and night sweats maybe a handful of times. I was using 750mg of Tren and 400mg of Test. It was an awesome cycle. I don't plan on doing another cycle without tren.
I'm with ya on this one brother

I've been on

250g protein
300g carbs
50g fat

with one day with high carbs a week

Should I try upping the dose? I have a couple vials left in my cycle. I was thinking about trying up to 500-600.

And I think I'm going to start using tren in every cycle now that I don't have too bad of sides. Next blast I think I'll run it with test and EQ at 400

Warrior

I get I little tren cough every time I pin that shit, but yea everyone is different as
long as you're making gains all is good.

Nah don't need to up the dose if the gains and fat loss are happening already. I mean sure you can try it but why push it until you have bad sides if you're doing well now

I dont get many sides on tren either, just acne and isomnia oh and i can bone for hours ha i think its g2g your one of the lucky ones!

Back