• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Napsgear!!

AMW

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Awesome Naps is very professional!!

Communication & Ordering process
Directions are simple to follow on the site. If followed correctly communication isn't really needed, as such with my orders.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
T/A was a little over a week. Not bad for coming across the pond

Items ordered
GP Test 250
GP DECA 250
GP EQ 200
GP ARIMADEX
GP NOLVADEX

Product effectivenes and experience
Quality is pharmaceutical grade. The products couldn't be more legit

Additional commentary
If you are in need of a product that your having trouble finding. Well then look no further. Naps has got you covered

I recommend shopping here!

Spammer alert!!

Made one and only one order with naps, needless to say, 18 months later, never got my order lol. Switched to domestic Ugl and have never had an issue since.

Why would he buy injectable var? He would have to inject three times a day to keep stable blood levels. But yeah, hope that gets solved. I don't think it will though. Which sucks

Not a good 1st post.

Seriously man, what the fuck!? It's reasons like this no one takes you seriously. All you so is spam welcome to new members. And in this case you actually spammed a spammer. It's like fucking inception.

Also isn't it against the rules to fly that banner? Don't you have to pay to advertise here?

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe he just likes everyone and is a very welcoming person...:jerkit:

Back